I can't weld

Great deal on Sidi Dominators

Nashbar has Sidi Dominator 4 Narrows. $79. $160-$220 elsewhere. Sizes 42 (8.5), 44 (9.5-10) and 52 (17!!). Use code tka7 for 10% off that pretty much pays for the standard shipping.
    later.

The Dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiefab
    Nashbar has Sidi Dominator 4 Narrows. $79. $160-$220 elsewhere. Sizes 42 (8.5), 44 (9.5-10) and 52 (17!!). Use code tka7 for 10% off that pretty much pays for the standard shipping.
    later.
    You are my God. I hope the narrow fits...for 80 bucks it is worth a try.

I can't weld
    They say the Narrows actually fit widths A-C which is from skinny to "normal" width feet. Basically anybody that doesn't need their Mega widths.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    They say the Narrows actually fit widths A-C which is from skinny to "normal" width feet. Basically anybody that doesn't need their Mega widths.
    I was informed their half size is the same as the mega for the most part. 44.5 narrow is 44 mega.

Linoleum Knife
    later.
    Bah - only 52's left.

Trying to find a 44 narrow any time is a pain in the arse. If you bought them and can wear normal width shoes... well - foot karma will come back to you in the form of bunions..

MTB B'dos
    Yeh and it's a hard lesson to learn if you have to pay almost full retail for a pair. I should have got the narrows when I got my Dom 5's but they didn't have them and figured the SIDI sizer was wrong anyway as I'm always looking for the widest shoe - they weren't :S Length was right, width was way to wide. Maybe a 47 instead of the 48 would have worked.

One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

The Dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by forkboy
    Bah - only 52's left.

Trying to find a 44 narrow any time is a pain in the arse. If you bought them and can wear normal width shoes... well - foot karma will come back to you in the form of bunions..
    Sorry about that...if mine don't fit, I can let you know before I send them back if you'd like.

The Dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogdude222
    Sorry about that...if mine don't fit, I can let you know before I send them back if you'd like.
    Nevermind...looks like my order was cancelled because they ran out. So nice of them to let me know

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogdude222
    Nevermind...looks like my order was cancelled because they ran out. So nice of them to let me know
    I hope my 42 is still on its way (I ordered 12 noon today), I never thought I will get one of these because the outrageous regular price (even on ebay), but they're definately the best made shoes out there. thanks for the heads up