mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Great deal on Rocky Mounts Lariat SL rack

ORS Racks Direct is clearing out the Rocky Mount Lariat SL bike rack. I just got 2 racks (in gold!), 3 disc brake adapters, 2 lock cores, for $130 shipped. The only other rack that comes anywhere close in price is other Rocky Mounts racks. These fit on any aftermarket roof rack, like Thule and Yakima bars. Only thing you have to watch for is it says the Lariat SL fits up to 2.3" tire. You need the SLX to handle 3" tires.

Use code EXTRA10 for (you'll never guess) an extra 10% off near end of checkout.
    http://www.orsracksdirect.com/rockym...iat-sl-06.html

The new Lariat SL has removable lock cores, so if you buy another Lariat later on you can't replace the lock (so you only need one key) on this one. I bought a Thule system and a Lariat last year from ORS, they are very painless to deal with (the rack and the company).

mtbr member
    Nice deal. I've got a couple of these on my car and they work great. Think I paid $60 each from somewhere +lock cores. I have disc brakes and didnt need the adapters though.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Seems like a sweet deal to me. Ordered a Lariat, disc adapter, and lock for $69 shipped. Thanks for posting it!

mtbr member
    been using RMs for about a year, loving em. Great deal here.