11 is one louder than 10

Great deal on a Rocky Mountain Slayer at Performance

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/...tegory_ID=3050

If you are team performance and pull 10% back on this, and couple it with a 10% off coupon... you are looking at 1500 bucks for a nice 5 inch frame and fork. No cheap parts either. If you can ride the 19 - great deal IMO.
    "The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant
    http://www.performancebike.com/shop/...tegory_ID=3050

If you are team performance and pull 10% back on this, and couple it with a 10% off coupon... you are looking at 1500 bucks for a nice 5 inch frame and fork. No cheap parts either. If you can ride the 19 - great deal IMO.
    yeah as long as they didnt sell out a month ago and decided to just leave it "in stock." oh how i have grown to hate this company over the last 4 weeks. i like how they reply to my questions with canned responses having nothing to do with what I asked.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by keithchapman5
    yeah as long as they didnt sell out a month ago and decided to just leave it "in stock." oh how i have grown to hate this company over the last 4 weeks. i like how they reply to my questions with canned responses having nothing to do with what I asked.
    exactly. i don't even think they read the emails half the time.

tl1
    Bicyclist

They've been really bad lately.

Quote Originally Posted by keithchapman5
    They're always a crap shoot for me but they've been horrible lately. I placed a web order and forgot about it, looked up the email confirmation receipt a few weeks later when I remembered the order and wondered where it was, called them and they couldn't find the order. I had a new coupon so I decided to reorder, I placed a web order, got a confirmation email and called them two days later to make sure they got my order and they didn't have any record of it.

At this point I placed the order by phone and in the meantime I noticed a charge on my credit card for an order they couldn't find and I didn't receive so I called them again and they had no record of my phone order or the charges on my card. I never received the phone order either! I called them back and guess what? They had no record of it. They're a super screwed up mess, I recommend staying far away from their mail order operation. I know I will be.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tl1
    They're always a crap shoot for me but they've been horrible lately. I placed a web order and forgot about it, looked up the email confirmation receipt a few weeks later when I remembered the order and wondered where it was, called them and they couldn't find the order. I had a new coupon so I decided to reorder, I placed a web order, got a confirmation email and called them two days later to make sure they got my order and they didn't have any record of it.

At this point I placed the order by phone and in the meantime I noticed a charge on my credit card for an order they couldn't find and I didn't receive so I called them again and they had no record of my phone order or the charges on my card. I never received the phone order either! I called them back and guess what? They had no record of it. They're a super screwed up mess, I recommend staying far away from their mail order operation. I know I will be.
    they couldnt find a record of my order either the first time i called. eventually I emailed them and asked if the problems every one has with them was incompetence or some misguided buisness strategy.
    They replied "Your account could not be accessed with the information provided in your e-mail. "so I sent the same message with my order number and they replied that my order was on back order. so i emaled them and told them to cancel my order. havnt heard back from them on that one. im starting to think this is going to get nasty before i get my money back.