Thread: GPSCentral xp?

g3h6o3

GPSCentral xp?

Has anybody have some experience dealing with GPSCentral? They seem to be the first retailer to stock some Edge 705 in Canada. They have pretty good prices too... So?
    Check out my SportTracks plugins for some training aid software.

mtbr member
    I have had many dealing with GPSCentral and never any problems. They have the best prices and great phone support.

g3h6o3
    Quote Originally Posted by SamGill
    I have had many dealing with GPSCentral and never any problems. They have the best prices and great phone support.
    I've had a quick reply to my question by mail too and saw multiple good comments on their service. Looks like I will have my 705 after all... Sorry geoman but you just don't have any stock... or else I would have bought with you even though GPSCentral is cheaper...
    Check out my SportTracks plugins for some training aid software.

mtbr member
    May 2008

Also try gpscity.ca - they are in calgary as well

not to take anything away from gps central, but i think gpscity.ca is a little cheaper.

seems they have dropped prices on all their gps down on par with the us exchange rate, i don't think the people at gps central have. i have compared prices on a number of items.

got my edge 605 from them - quick and easy and great service. a friend got his as well. i would recommend.

mtbr member
    May 2008

whoops, forgot to add ...

in my haste (and the real reason for my post), i forgot to mention that gpscity.ca has a great assortment of mounts for all kinds of bikes as well. i was able to fashion together a great mount for my gps.