mtbr member

GoPro HD Hero3 Black Edition - $319.99 @ Art's Cyclery - NOW SOLD OUT

Art's Cyclery has a 20% discount code available for several items on their "Fresh Catch" blog.

Fresh Catch | Artís Cyclery Blog

The GoPro HD Hero3 Black Edition camera is one of the items.

Discount is good until 12:00 PM 1/4/13 PST

GoPro HD Hero3 Black Edition - 9.99 @ Art's Cyclery - NOW SOLD OUT-arts-cyclery-your-shopping-cart-mozilla-firefox-132013-25614-pm.jpg
    Last edited by marpilli; 01-04-2013 at 06:58 AM.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    i can only find silver edition. maybe theyre out of stock

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Yea this is a great deal, but only if they have them and make good on it. I sent them email to find out. Thanks for the tip!

I Ride Bikes
    Marp, did you actually pick one up? It looks like they are not available anymore. ???
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Trail Ninja
    Art's could be in trouble if GoPro finds out that their newest model is being discounted this much, even with a coupon! GoPro is pretty strict with their pricing and could remove Art's from being an authorized dealer if they caught wind of this. Consider yourself lucky if ya got one. This is probably the lowest price for a new Black you can find, even including eBay (oddly enough, they're selling for more than retail, since most places don't have stock). Most dealers restrict GoPro from site wide coupons, in accordance to GoPro's wishes.

I know Outdoorplay did this last year with the Hero 2 and a 15% sitewide coupon and they no longer sell GoPros now. Can speculate that GoPro axed 'em.

Seeing how the Hero 3 Black is gone and the code doesn't work on the Silver, it looks like Art's has discovered and fixed their error. Again, very lucky if you got in on this deal. Don't hesitate if you want one and find another site that offers a similar holiday special. GoPros rarely go on sale.

mtbr member
    Looks like they pulled it from the blog entry and removed it from the website. Either GoPro got on them about it or they were overwhelmed with orders.

Maz, I didn't buy one. I thought about it. But, I've already spent too much this holiday season. Just doing my part to stimulate the economy.

Sweat is just fat crying.
    If that light isn't available, these work pretty well.

Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    I grabbed one, probably within 20 minutes or so of the blog going up on FB. Checked a couple hours later and availability had changed to Jan 17 on their website.
    Then a couple hours later all gone. I think they sold out pretty fast. A great deal with free shipping to Canada (unheard of!).
    I've bought from Art's before, good pricing with coupons, good communication, fast enough shipping for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    If that light isn't available, these work pretty well.

But, where could I buy some if I'm in a pinch?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9nine9 View Post
    I grabbed one, probably within 20 minutes or so of the blog going up on FB. Checked a couple hours later and availability had changed to Jan 17 on their website.
    Then a couple hours later all gone. I think they sold out pretty fast. A great deal with free shipping to Canada (unheard of!).
    I've bought from Art's before, good pricing with coupons, good communication, fast enough shipping for me.
    Glad to hear someone was able to snag the deal.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    So...get this... I got the camera, 2 day FREE shipping to Canada, wicked price and it comes with a free 8GB micro SD card. But the card is Class 4 and the Black needs a Class 10. I didn't really sweat it as I didn't pay for it anyways, went and bought a 32GB at Costco.
    Today a 16GB Class 10 card shows up...I hadn't contacted Art's to ***** or anything... so bonus bonus on this deal. Definitely thumbs up to Art's
    Only bummer is my laptop and ipod touch are too slow or outdated to take advantage of what the Black has to offer