mtbr member

Good Experience with Sage Cycles!

While looking for a deal on the new 07 juicy 7's i came across mtbr sponsor sage cycles. Rick had a sweet deal of 150 shipped for a set of rear 185's. I inquired if he had any 203mm fronts instock and he informed me that he would need to order them in, but could have them in a week. The great thing was he matched the price for the fronts with the rears and for 300 shipped i got a sweet set of new brakes.

For anyone thinking about buying from him, i think you'll have a good experience with sage cycles.

mtbr member
    thank you TK. Glad I could help. Come back anytime.

I now have the 203's back in stock.
    35,000+Bicycle Parts at BikePartsExpress.com, largest selection of Bike Parts on the web.

mtbr member
    had my first ride on the juicy's today and so far so good... these brakes are extremely powerful and silky smooth. i made sure i did a very easy brake in without overheating and glazing the rotors.

mtbr member
    glad you like them tk!

I am going to build up a new bike for myself with a set of these next week.
    35,000+Bicycle Parts at BikePartsExpress.com, largest selection of Bike Parts on the web.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Had a great experience with them when i was looking for a Rockshox Revelation that my bike shop quoted me 525 for, got it from Sage for 425 shipped.