I can't weld

Good experience with PricePoint customer service

I ordered two IRC Mythox XC Slick tires for $24. Great deal. My rear Maxxis Larsen TT was bald and had finally started to leak air so I thought I'd slap on one of these since they can be used either front or rear.
    What I got in the mail after paying extra for 2-day air shipping was two IRC Mythos XC (non-Slicks) that were front-specific. I would have gone ahead and used them if they were the rear-specific, but the fronts were useless to me.
    I called customer service that night (Tuesday) and explained what happened and that I wanted to go riding this weekend (in 3 days). They promised immediate shipping via UPS 2nd day air, free of charge.
    Long-story short, I got the tires yesterday, mounted it this morning, and had a killer ride today. Yeah, they did screw up the first order, but they did everything possible to make it right.

Dorkimus Prime

I 2nd that...

I've ordered from Pricepoint several times. My order has been correct everytime and the parcels get to Canada in excellent time. Its a bonus that they ship USPS...

Flying Goat
    Price point rocks... recently had a complication in my order, they fixed it right away no questions asked... Great place to do business...

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Also been very happy. Very fast delivery, great prices, and a no hassle return when I needed one. They stock a mix of after market and OEM and you never know what you're going to get though.