Midnight oil burner
    Jul 2005

Good deal on Crank Brothers Mallet 1 pedals

I found this via a "sponsored" link on ebay while looking there for Mallet 1 pedals.

HuckNRoll.com has the Mallet 1s for $68.87 ( http://www.hucknroll.com/mountainbik...t-1-Pedal.html ). Their shipping prices are pretty reasonable.

I haven't found any of the major online retailers to have such a low price on these, and while there are some of these listed for less on ebay by guys like "Abaxo" (see the thread here about all the dissatisfying experiences with that guy), by the time you add their inflated shipping charges, it's the same or more.

The best thing would be to combine with other stuff they're selling to amortize the shipping costs, or if you're buying anything else from one of the online companies that do price matching, have them match against these.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I also went the eBay route a few days ago when shopping for mallets. I bought from abaxo, came to a dollar less total then hucknroll. Had it two days later (I am in Los Angeles). Also bought some Wellgo MG1's from them for back up. I didn't use the eBay coupon, would have been even better. Lately eBay really seems to be the way to go almost everything is cheaper there. Did they lower the fees or something??? Maybe all there changes helped, havent experienced as much BS as in past years on eBay.