mtbr member

Giro Code Shoes $169

I decided to finally replace my ancient Shimano shoes, and started looking at the various options. Wanted to go with carbon sole, and the Giro Code seems to get some pretty good reviews. This is the model with Easton carbon sole. Found them at $199 a few places, but THEN came across...

2012 black/magnesium MTB Shoes at JensonUSA for $169. Free shipping, and past customers can get $5 off of that with the coupon code at top of page.

So $164 delivered to your door. I think the magnesium color is going away which is why the discount, but the shoe seems to be unchanged on the Giro website for the current model year. Seems like a pretty great price for a 355gram carbon sole MTB shoe.

Giro Code MTN Shoes 2012 > Apparel > Shoes and Footwear > Mountain Bike Shoes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop
    Last edited by FloriDave; 06-10-2013 at 11:58 AM.

jct
    mtbr member
    nice. i've been trying on some giro shoes to see if i want to switch from my sidis.

i noticed that giro runs really small. i normally wear a 44.5 in Sidi and i had to bump up to a 46cm in a lower level giro. still need to try on the Codes and/or gauge.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by FloriDave View Post
    I decided to finally replace my ancient Shimano shoes, and started looking at the various options. Wanted to go with carbon sole, and the Giro Code seems to get some pretty good reviews. This is the model with Easton carbon sole. Found them at $199 a few places, but THEN came across...

2012 black/magnesium MTB Shoes at JensonUSA for $169. Free shipping, and past customers can get $5 off of that with the coupon code at top of page.

So $164 delivered to your door. I think the magnesium color is going away which is why the discount, but the shoe seems to be unchanged on the Giro website for the current model year. Seems like a pretty great price for a 355gram carbon sole MTB shoe.

Giro Code MTN Shoes 2012 > Apparel > Shoes and Footwear > Mountain Bike Shoes | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop
    Great share! Still plenty of sizes available, couldn't resist to get one pair

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Great shoes.

For sizing- I wear a 10.5 street shoe and the 44 (10.25 us) Code fits just right. Been hammering them hard for a year and they are holding up well. Last 2 races they had to be totally submerged to get clean and they dried up just fine. I'm getting another pair.
    Selma Ti.

mtbr member

RE: Giro Code Shoes $169

Got mine for around $120 from Jenson in Dec shoes are super stiff and comfortable I wear a 48, normally 13 with wide foot
    Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express