I noticed this while surfing for good deals and thought I would share A few chainring sizes to choose from. 2x9 and 2x10.
FSA (Full Speed Ahead) Afterburner Crank/Bottom Bracket Sets feature hollow forged crankarms resulting in superior strength and stiffness and a higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to solid arms. The design allows for smaller chainring combinations and increased spider stiffness.
* Hollow forged AL6061 arms and spider
* Counter sunk MegaExo Spindle
* AL-7075 CNC Pro MTB Chainrings
* AL-7075 Torx T-30 chainring bolts
* MegaExo bottom bracket with oversized external alloy bearing cups
* 3 bolt, 86mm bolt circle diameter
BB Included Yes
BB Thread Type English
Spindle Interface Type MegaExo ATB
Pedal Spindle 9/16"
Arm Length 170mm or 175mm
Chainrings 27-39, 27-40, or 27-42
Crank-FD Type Mountain Double
BB Shell Width 68/73mm
Crank Intended Use Mountain
Chain Compatibility 9-Speed or 10-Speed
Chainring BCD 86mm
Bolt Pattern 3 bolts
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »