Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,119

    Free shipping on everything at Rocky Mountain Cyclery !

    Use code RMCFREESHIPPING at checkout for free standard US shipping on anything in their store at www.rockymountaincyclery.com

    I just got myself some CST Caballero tire and Judy Butter. They have really good prices on many items, but free shipping on anything is very sweet. Offer should expire very soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  2. #2
    tl1
    tl1 is offline
    Bicyclist
    Reputation: tl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Use code RMCFREESHIPPING at checkout for free standard US shipping on anything in their store at www.rockymountaincyclery.com
    They must have bumped up the sale prices to cover shipping costs because a lot of their sale prices are more than their regular prices.

    X-Fusion Slide RL+Remote 29er Suspension Fork 100mm Tapered Black
    Regular Price: $396.00
    On Sale For: $403.00
    X-Fusion Slide RL+Remote 29er Suspension Fork 100mm Tapered Black
    Last edited by tl1; 12-01-2012 at 08:53 AM.

  3. #3
    FriendlyNeighborhoodMTBer
    Reputation: kabayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by tl1 View Post
    They must have bumped up the sale prices to cover shipping costs because a lot of their sale prices are more than their regular prices.
    REC Replacement FORK 06 EZ3 SX 16x22.2id Blue YS91

    Manitou Evil Genius seal kit, '03+ 32.0mm forks

    A small percentage, but still pretty funny.
    I've won stuff from them on ebay. No problems.
    If you can't play, display.

  4. #4
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,119
    Quote Originally Posted by tl1 View Post
    They must have bumped up the sale prices to cover shipping costs because a lot of their sale prices are more than their regular prices.
    Yeah, I saw those too ahah.

    Was pretty funny to see that they had sale prices 10% higher than regular ones. But since they ship free over $99, it's more for the couple bucks items like tires and parts that is really worth saving both taxes and shipping fees

    They had very nice auctions on eBay that I won too. Great place to buy when the price is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •