Thread: frame and fork

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

frame and fork

I'm looking for a frame and fork, anybody have suggestions. I have a bunch of parts I'm hoping to be able to salvage in putting a new bike together.

mtbr member
    can you please be a little more vague.......

if you really want to help us help you.....give us a little more information, like price range for the fork and the frame, type of riding you do, your preferences, what kind of bike you ride/used to ride, what kind of terrain you are riding, your riding style (cross country, Dirt Jimping, Free Riding, Down hilling etc)

also, if you are trying to use your older parts on a new bike, you have to figure out some measurements yourself.....Like steertube diameter, BB shell, etc.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I was vague on purpose, looking for good retailers other than the standard pricepoint, cambria, nashbar that sell unbuilt frames. The frame will be used for xc, but I'm not looking for suggestions on which frame, just retailers that carry them so I can weed out what I'm looking for. I'm also very aware of the measurements I need to look at.

Re-friggin'-Lax!!!

alright then...

www.chucksbikes.com
    www.speedgoat.com
    www.bikeman.com
    Bob's bicycles has good khs deals
    If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness is the deadbeat dad that knocked her up.