mtbr member
    Jan 2004

fox F100x dampner

for 2006 models;Fox is clearing out their old stock-$100.for a complete terralogic assembly.don't think its advertised,800 clerk passed along the deal.......

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    ok, I'm struggling with fnding out what this includes. I have a 2004 version of this fork and this may be good to have for rebuilding. My google searching must have had wrong terms. Any help is greatly appreciated
    If you can be blissfully ignorant to the notion that something is impossible, then you might surprise yourself. -- Andrea138

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Good job! rebound assembly;

the shaft complete from a new rebound adj. dial to a new blue threshhold adjust knob.installed & now have a working terralogic lockout......cheaper than a new fork. takes 160cc of 7wt. fork oil also.http://www.enduroforkseals.com/siteb...es/f100x6a.pdf
    Last edited by 02_NRS; 03-03-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: forgot.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by '02 NRS View Post
    for 2006 models;Fox is clearing out their old stock-$100.for a complete terralogic assembly.don't think its advertised,800 clerk passed along the deal.......
    I know this thread is a couple of months old, but I called Fox today and was told that a damper for an F100X fork would cost $269 (which is more than the forks are worth). I told them that I heard that they were closing them out for $100, but was told no.

Anyone know if this deal is still available somewhere?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

closeout/

just called fox to see if I could order another/no luck -now $280. so I guess it was a one time sale........