mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Fox F100, Where For Cheap(er)?

Besides Ebay, where else would you suggest? Man, these are expensive forks! Looking for something with V-brake mounts, IS mounts if these still exist.
    We Ride In God's Country!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I saw the thread and said to myself "eBay", then I clicked the link... Besides eBay you probably won't find too much of a price difference. I was shopping around online when I was ready to buy mine only to find that US Fox Distributors are not allowed to ship Forks to Canada. I picked mine up on eBay brand new and saved about $200 when all was said and done.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian06
    I saw the thread and said to myself "eBay", then I clicked the link... Besides eBay you probably won't find too much of a price difference. I was shopping around online when I was ready to buy mine only to find that US Fox Distributors are not allowed to ship Forks to Canada. I picked mine up on eBay brand new and saved about $200 when all was said and done.
    Yeah, Ebay looks to be the lowest price on these over-priced forx. I mean over $600 new for an XC fork! Crazy. Thanks for the tip.
    We Ride In God's Country!