mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Good job! Fast delivery from Pricepoint

I ordered some disc brakes from Beyond bikes last week and they said they were out of stock but will get more in a week. I called Beyondbikes yesterday and they still didn't have them in stock so i cancelled my order. At 1 pm Thursday I put an order in online at Pricepoint and received them today (Friday) at 10 am. Alls i got to say is wow, big difference from Performance who ships your 2-day package 3 days after you order it.

Out riding my Scalpel

Pricepoint is pretty good!

I've ordered a ton of stuff from them and they've always came through. Their fast and get your order to you fast. I usually order UPS 2nd day air. It's not much and it pays off. I really like Pricepoint!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I've never had that kind of experience from Performance. They've always delivered on time. Can't complain either with the free 2day upgrade on shipping as being a TeamP member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    I ordered some disc brakes from Beyond bikes last week and they said order in online at Pricepoint and received them today (Friday) at 10 am. Alls i got to say is wow, big difference from Performance who ships your 2-day package 3 days after you order it.

mtbr member
    I like pricepoint. Fast. Plus if you live in Socal and want to pick up a large order (bike or frame) they will let you stop by if you call and arrange it. Saves shipping fee AND any potential for UPS to destroy your frame or bike.
    Give me a big scoop of Manteca!

mtbr member
    I totally agree, Price point is great. I ordered last Thursday. After roughly 2 hours after i ordered I had already gotten an email saying my shipment was packed and also my tracking number. Doesn't get much better than that. Package came on time with everything perfect.

"El Whatever"
    Yup, pricepoint is one of the best out there. Their prices are a bit high but it is worthy.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    big difference from Performance who ships your 2-day package 3 days after you order it.
    I've never had a single problem w/Perf. In fact, I ordered a few things last week. About 2 hours after I placed my online order(w/2nd day shipping), I remembered something I left out. I called the CS # to add to my order but my goods were already boxed and waiting for pick up.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Their customer service rocks too!

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by brewdog
    I've never had a single problem w/Perf. In fact, I ordered a few things last week. About 2 hours after I placed my online order(w/2nd day shipping), I remembered something I left out. I called the CS # to add to my order but my goods were already boxed and waiting for pick up.
    First off Performance.com is a great place to buy bike parts, specials with 20% off coupon stacking and putting Team performance points on top of that, makes for unbeatable deals. But i have never had them ship what i ordered the same day, never. And the last item i order took 1 week (5 working days) to get to my house with "2-day" shipping.

mtbr member
    First off Performance.com is a great place to buy bike parts, specials with 20% off coupon stacking and putting Team performance points on top of that, makes for unbeatable deals. But i have never had them ship what i ordered the same day, never. And the last item i order took 1 week (5 working days) to get to my house with "2-day" shipping.

Oh man was I wrong and I will admit it. Seeing that my experience had somewhat been called out as a rarity, I checked my e-mails to cut and paste to prove my point. Sorry Ya'll, I was running on about 4 hours sleep when I read this thread...my order was actually a Performance price match from Jenson, which Jenson did match.

Disregard my Perf.com statements.
    Last edited by brewdog; 09-19-2004 at 07:09 PM.

mtbr member

Pricepoint rules!

They ship fast...I usually get my stuff 2-3 days after I order. Their CS rocks...on the last shipment I received they had an ad for something I just purhcased that was now on sale. Called them up...didn't have to wait more than a few minutes and the CS rep credited my card with the difference.

Performance should take a note of how online shops are supposed to work. My last order (which will be my LAST order with them) was upgraded to 2 day delivery and it took over two weeks for instock items to arrive.