mtbr member
    Sep 2006

experience with bikestop

i was looking at bikestops forks today. they have some incredible prices. i was curious if anyone has had any experience shopping with them. i'm somewhat skeptical seeing as some of these prices are ridiculously low. thanks.

mtbr member
    the name seems familiar. can you be more specific? i googled bikestop and came up with a lotta things, the first being a motorcycle shop and the second a gay/lesbian community.

but if you mean ebikestop, yeah, i bought a crank bros bottom bracket from them a few weeks back. cheapest i could find it. got it no problem. hope that helps.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    yes i think i was referring to ebikestop, sorry for not specifying. glad your experience went well. thanks for commenting on it.

Freshly Fujified

Decent vendor

I've purchased two items from them via ebay. Both times were good experiences with quick ship and items that were exactly as described.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Ive only ordered one item from them and everything came as expected but it took over 3 weeks!! It was however right during the middle of the holiday rush, so that probably had something to do with it.

mtbr member
    ordered several sram stuff a while back and everything went good.

I have my 2nd order with them right now for some stans and brake pads. It took about 5 days after ordering before it shipped, but its on its way.

I just noticed the fork I want on their site and its CHEAP! about $100 less than anywhere else, including other ebay vendors..

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    nice what did you decide on

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Good experience here.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    thanks for the replies. i ended up not having to use them although it sounds like everyone has had good experiences. i ended up getting a killer deal though. if you froogle an 07 z1, it wil come up there at 469.50. this fork is 595 everywhere else. anyways, a few days ago, you clicked on the link, and on their site, same price. i was able to price match it for that price, about 125 dollar savings. anyways, they fixed the price on the site. its now 595, but its still showing 469 on froogle. maybe have to see if i can get another for that price. anyone need a z1.

mtbr member
    I bought a Camelback pack from them at an incredible price last year. Everything went perfectly.