Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2006

Good job! Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com

Just wanted to drop a recommendation for fellow MTBR member BikerBob.com. I got an XT build kit for $540 shipped from him. The kit was packed carefully and each part was pristine in its original box. I am building up a Pivot Mach 429 which requires a specific type of front derailleur. BikerBob also went out of his way and called Pivot up and made sure to get me the type I needed.

All in all, awesome price, great communication and timely shipping! So for all you getting new frames this Christmas keep him in mind!

habitual line-stepper
    i got a fork from him around this time last year and had a similar experience. always nice to hear positive reviews of forum vendors.
    Quote Originally Posted by vBulletin
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the link, looks like I'll be ordering from him soon for a brakeset.

offroader
    Dec 2008
    I've gotten a couple good deals from Biker Bob. Recommended!

~~~
    Yup. Same here. Great prices and great service. He makes sure you're getting the right stuff. I put together a large order through Bob. Most of the items were a really good value, a few not as cheap as other places, but certainly not overpriced.

One more thing. His website is not really representative of what he has available. So don't just go by what you see on his website. Shoot him an email and ask!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I'll support what has been said already. Great guy, great service and great prices. He was an exclusive Titus dealer and got hosed when the crap hit the fan. Buying from him is also supporting the little guy.

mtbr member
    Thumbs up as well. Received some brakes, cranks and a derailleur from him last week. Great to deal with.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the recommendation I'm in the process of building a frame from the ground up!

遅すぎ
    Apr 2008
    One more thumbs up for bikerbob. Great service, great to deal with. Always has very competitive prices.

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by TNeed View Post
    Just wanted to drop a recommendation for fellow MTBR member BikerBob.com. I got an XT build kit for $540 shipped from him. The kit was packed carefully and each part was pristine in its original box. I am building up a Pivot Mach 429 which requires a specific type of front derailleur. BikerBob also went out of his way and called Pivot up and made sure to get me the type I needed.

All in all, awesome price, great communication and timely shipping! So for all you getting new frames this Christmas keep him in mind!

I also had a great experience with Bob. Very nice guy and good advice.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tburger View Post
    So don't just go by what you see on his website. Shoot him an email and ask!
    Came to post this. It seems he can get just about anything. I've gotten a few great deals from him. BTW - He's a canfield dealer and you may find the pricing to be a little better than going direct.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Same here. I picked up a build kit in the fall. It was a great price and he was really good to deal with!

banned
    ^DITO^...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Word UP!! excellent pricing

MTBR Member
    I have been dealing with Bob for a couple years now and have had nothing but positive experiences. He offers great prices and backs it up with great service. Bob can get his hands on anything you would need, so just shoot him an email. Really enjoying the Magura MT8s that i most recently picked up from him...Thanks Bob!

Jamin, Applesause, No?
    BikerBob is great!

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TNeed View Post

I ordered from him before also, great experince.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

More Praise . . .

Wanted to add my testimonial in support of Biker Bob. Bob worked with me from start to finish in building my new Lynskey Ridgeline from the frame up. I compared Bob's prices on each component to the average market retail cost, and his prices were universally cheaper. Bob's communication and support were top notch in all respects. I wound up changing my mind on some of the drivetrain components AFTER he had already shipped them to me, and he happily exchanged those components for my eventual choices. On the whole, A+ on everything from customer service to parts availability. Witness the fruits of our labor and cooperation:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-photo.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Bob is awesome. I just placed a fairly large order as well. Communication was great and prices were awesome! I can't speak for all of his prices but the items that I was interested in, no one could come close, not even the overseas ebay sellers....He is a "must contact" if you are in the market!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Im already all spent this December, but couldn't say no to a deal Bob offered me. Paying for 9er fork tomorrow. Going to call him in few months for an Xt 2 x 10 groupset.
    Last edited by bing!; 12-28-2011 at 08:06 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jreifler View Post
    Wanted to add my testimonial in support of Biker Bob. Bob worked with me from start to finish in building my new Lynskey Ridgeline from the frame up. I compared Bob's prices on each component to the average market retail cost, and his prices were universally cheaper. Bob's communication and support were top notch in all respects. I wound up changing my mind on some of the drivetrain components AFTER he had already shipped them to me, and he happily exchanged those components for my eventual choices. On the whole, A+ on everything from customer service to parts availability. Witness the fruits of our labor and cooperation:
    Nice Ti bike!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Same experience here - bought a complete bike from him at a great price. Have also bought a bunch of components since and referred two friends who have bought completes as well.

A+

one sick puppy
    I bought a Titus Motolite frame from Bob and took my parts and he supplied the rest. We (mostly Bob) put it together in about an hour and a half and I gave it a test ride in his parking lot and I was off to Tsali to break it in. Bob's a great guy but let's all quit saying it or he'll get a big head.
    Saddle up, Effendi. We ride.

At Work
    Same here. Great service and is always willing to help out and answer questions.
    2009 Titus FTM

2009 Gary Fisher Rig

1997 Kona Ku
    (Resurection in Progress)

mtbr member
    Thanks to the OP for the Bikerbob information and feedback. Went and bought XT brakes a few days ago, everything from emails to payment to shipping went as smooth as silk.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast