Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Short-Change-Hero
    Been emailing back and forth with BB since last night... Emailed him late in the day and got a response within a couple hours (awesome). Price are very competitive with online deals. Will definitely be throwing some money his way shortly here.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

MSH
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnash View Post
    Been emailing back and forth with BB since last night... Emailed him late in the day and got a response within a couple hours (awesome). Price are very competitive with online deals. Will definitely be throwing some money his way shortly here.
    Yup. Just placed another order with him this morning to convert my hardtail to 1x10. Wolftooth chainring & 42T cog, XTR rear shifter, & XTR Shadow plus rear drl for screaming good deal

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Got me some Crampons, but I didn't borrow it from Malcom, got them from BikerBob. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Just got an e-mail from Bob that the Pike I ordered, the last item in my order, is finally in! They're the last components I need to finish my Horsethief build, and I'm super excited about getting everything from him.

He did have very good pricing on every RockShox fork and Fox fork I asked about, and I'm super excited about getting the Pike (and headset, handlebar and wheel I ordered) in the near future.
    Last edited by peteer01; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:42 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Bob is awesome. Just ordered and received a RockShox Pike for my Ripley build and it was just what I needed and at the best price I could find! Bob was quick to respond with questions and the fork arrived well packaged. Thank you BikerBob!

mtbr member
    UPS showed up with my package yesterday!
    Nothing but good things to say about BikerBob, and I was very happy to see the Pike came with service seals, bottomless tokens and a pump and was factory set to 120mm:
    Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-1.jpgExcellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-2.jpgExcellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-3.jpg
    Everything was in original packaging, in a box that was very well packaged, and Bob was always accessible, and provided great advice. He has reasonable prices on everything, but for forks specifically, his prices are fantastic!

Short-Change-Hero
    Yup have to agree... Bob has been great to work with so far, kept me apprised of any delays in shipping, has offered other items as replacements that he has in stock, etc. Had originally planned to purchase an eTen dropper from him but when I went to purchase he informed me that it was suddenly out of stock without an ETA. He quickly changed my invoice to reflect the missing part and sent everything else off. About a week later he let me know that he was able to get me one and sent over a new invoice should I still be interested.

Now just waiting for the eTen, 10spd chain and stem to get here! Will definitely use him again for stuff. He is an honest businessmen and if you find an average price lower he will meet or if you are looking for something in a price range he will give you options.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6