Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    KVW
    Law abiding citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotigoroshko View Post
    Wrote him twice several weeks ago, but didn't get any answer... Just nothing... I'm sad...
    P.S. The question was about Fox fork with terralogic option.
    Odd, he's usually very responsive via email. Might have caught him on an abnormally busy week or perhaps your email might have gotten filtered in to his junk mail (happens occasionally). Try giving him a call.
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

Hueston Woods Trail Crew
    I only check my email every 5 to 10 minutes, unless I'm riding my bike. Then it drops to every 20-30 minutes.
    If you're the guy who wanted a Fox Terralogic shipped to the Ukraine, I may have not stopped riding to reply. I hope you found something.

Two of my grandparents came from the Ukraine, so it's not personal. I wouldn't mail them an $895 fork either.

I also don't reply to guys who want to pay with a money order from Indonesia.

Do svidanya

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbob.com View Post
    Two of my grandparents came from the Ukraine, so it's not personal. I wouldn't mail them an $895 fork either.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

mtbr member
    The American Classic AM wheels came in yesterday. Thanks to Bob for handling a last minute change to the order without batting an eyelash.

I can't wait to put the rubber on these beauties and try them out this weekend!

Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-american-classic-wheels_img_7507-edit.jpg

Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-american-classic-wheels_img_7518-edit.jpg

EDIT: Tires arrived. Beaded right up.
    Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-american-classic-wheels-fuel_img_7563-edit.jpg

EDIT 2: Final bike - 26.15 pounds:
    Last edited by John Stone; 03-09-2012 at 01:59 PM.

The Hutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbob.com View Post
    I only check my email every 5 to 10 minutes, unless I'm riding my bike. Then it drops to every 20-30 minutes.
    If you're the guy who wanted a Fox Terralogic shipped to the Ukraine, I may have not stopped riding to reply. I hope you found something.

I also don't reply to guys who want to pay with a money order from Indonesia.

Do svidanya
    Haha That's awesome
    follow me on twitter
    @RobertEHutch

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Boxing Day

You guys are keeping me busy and out of trouble (and off the trails!)
    Waiting for UPS guy today.
    Components headed to a bike near you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excellent deal &service for buildkit from BikerBob.com-img_0963.jpg  

mtbr member
    ^^^ I'm going to start leaving you more +rep. I'm still loving my new XT drivetrain!
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

KVW
    Law abiding citizen
    Yah? Well your awesome deals are making me broke!
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

mtbr member
    BikerBob is awesome, I just ordered a mixed XT XTR kit from him for an great price. I can't wait to ride my new drivetrain and brakes.

Thanks

Adam

mtbr member
    Stans white arch EX rims with red nipples .. Great price, great service, and once again, greay guy
    “People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death." JM

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Glad to see the changing tides with Titus didn't leave you high and dry. Who needs discount e-tailers, bikerbob rocks. SUPPORT this fine man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Ordered a dropper post and set of racing ralph and they came in 2 days. Great guy to deal with and always helpful with getting you prices quickly. I have several things I am going to buy and soon as I can save the money up. Thanks Bob!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Building myself an Intense Carbine and i've dealt with bikerbob before so i went ahead and ordered my drivetrain, wheelset, fork and everything else from him. Got a killer deal and he is very easy to deal with. He got me stuff that even my LBS couldn't get me. So, cheers for you Bob...

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stone View Post
    The American Classic AM wheels came in yesterday. Thanks to Bob for handling a last minute change to the order without batting an eyelash.

I can't wait to put the rubber on these beauties and try them out this weekend!

EDIT 2: Final bike - 26.15 pounds:

Wow that is one nice bike

Todd

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

bikerbob

I just wanted to leave some positive feedback for bikerbob. I recently purchased a Xt group from bikerbob. Easy going, will try to give you the best price possible. Shipping was fast and all of the components were in the retail packaging. Not oem. I will be a repeat customer. Thanks again
    Uncle Rico

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Lol. That box with the #18 is mine. Yeah, just to add to this many satisfied customer of Bob, his pricing was ultimately lower than the ones I was about to pull the trigger with. Im so glad I stumbled to this thread. Once again, thanks Bob. With your help my projected budget was much lower than I had plan to
    Last edited by digifun; 03-18-2012 at 11:21 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Just sourced my build kit for my RDO from Bob and would highly recommend him. Will def buy from him again!

mtbr member

Another +1 for Bike Bob...

He has been extremely responsive to all of my emails at all times of the day. My order is somewhat small, but I have had an abnormal amount of questions and even goofed up in my communication with him and he has been nothing buy great throughout the whole process.

He is definitley as close to a LBS that I have experieced over the interwebs. You just get a good vibe from dealing with him.

banned
    Is that a case of Boone's Strawberry Hill?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPnTX View Post
    Wow that is one nice bike
    Thanks, I'm really enjoying the upgrades I've made through Bikerbob--shattering PRs left and right. The only thing that is not lighter is my wallet.

Golden Bears United

thumbs up for Bikerbob

Quote Originally Posted by eauxgod View Post
    Is that a case of Boone's Strawberry Hill?
    That Boone's box was actually holding my brakes and tires. I also ordered a new set of Hope/Crest wheels from Bob, and his price was much better than direct from Stans website.

Communication was quick and service was exceptional. I would, and did, recommend him to my riding buddies.

mtbr member
    Just had my first dealings with BikerBob and what a pleasure it was. Great prices and best of all awesome service and follow-up.They get all my business from now on, and that of all my friends, if it has anything to do with me.
    Thanks again Bob

mtbr member
    May 2010
    saw the ad, and just want to know what comes with a complete x9 kit? thanks

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    oops - nevermind.

Ups for bob

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

bikerbob

Got the full XT 2x10 drivetrain from Bob
    - Best prices
    - Fast shipping
    - Excellent, safe packing
    - Super easy to work with
    - Willing to go out of his way to check/ensure you are getting the actual things you need
    - Great communication
    - And the list goes on...

Will definitely do business with BikerBob again in the future.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast