I wear two thongs

Easton Monkey Lite DH Riser Handlebars for under $100

Was perusing the web and came across these, I thought I would pass the savings along:

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys...ID=prod2465682
    Hiking is just walking where its okay to pee... Sometimes old people go hiking by accident. -Demetri Martin-

banned
    I think I'm going to get one. The only concern I have is that this could be a second, as Easton has lots of QC issues. Additionally, it doesn't state which clamp diameter it is, so it's a roll of the dice.

Otherwise, I've found a couple sites that have not pricematched, but have come within $5 of the stated price.

mtbr member

I wear two thongs
    I dunno I ordered a bunch of stuff from them when the site first came out and got everything in an orderly manner. Maybey things have changed, I was just passing along a good deal when I saw it.
    Hiking is just walking where its okay to pee... Sometimes old people go hiking by accident. -Demetri Martin-

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    overstock stuff is crap. It's like ordering from a yardsale but you can't see it beforehand. Chances are the bar is 3 cm longer on one side with a big crack down the middle. I would pass this one by. Go after the scandium version on performance's website for $70.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylax42
    overstock stuff is crap. It's like ordering from a yardsale but you can't see it beforehand. Chances are the bar is 3 cm longer on one side with a big crack down the middle. I would pass this one by. Go after the scandium version on performance's website for $70.
    I made the mistake of buying a watch from them....nothing expensive, when it arrived it was broken, even though it said "new" ....sent it back, got a replacement....surprise , surprise.....same story, broken. They finally sent a third one that works after endless calls....I'm done shopping there.
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity"

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack_er
    I always order from Overstock and have had no problems at all with them ever.