Freshly Fujified

DTSwiss 32 hole ISO disc hub-rear $110.00 shipped!

I gave a "Best Offer" to Icyclesof $100.00 earlier this week, which was immediately accepted (which tells me they have the auction set to accept any bid over a certain $ asmount). With shipping, my cost was $110.00. It arrived today, and while it has no packaging or instructions, it's brand new and unused. This is a steal for a rear disc hub of this quality. I know some people have had issues with Icycles, but I have purchased multiple items from them over the years with absolutely no issues.

Only 2 left as of this post. Yours to lose:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DT-REAR-HUB-340-...item4cf486635d

FWIW, they also have some 28 hole rear hubs on their website listed at about $98.00.

Bob

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I clicked on the link to check it out, and it says ships from 93030. Just curious if yours shipped from Oxnard, CA because that is my zip code. I don't know of any major selllers around here.

mtbr member
    You just had to post that, huh? I just bought a 370 rear hub off eBay earlier this week (for the same price) - never saw this. So... I broke down and bought one. Same offer - $100. The 370 will be heading off to Craigslist or eBay.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Freshly Fujified

Gone!

They sold the last ones this afternoon. Glad to se RadioActive scarfed one up. Hoping the rest went to other mtbr members.

Freshly Fujified

Icycles is in Oxnard

Quote Originally Posted by cibob113
    I clicked on the link to check it out, and it says ships from 93030. Just curious if yours shipped from Oxnard, CA because that is my zip code. I don't know of any major selllers around here.
    They shipped from an address on Ventura Rd. if that helps.