• 02-11-2011
    Call_me_Clyde
    DTSwiss 32 hole ISO disc hub-rear $110.00 shipped!
    I gave a "Best Offer" to Icyclesof $100.00 earlier this week, which was immediately accepted (which tells me they have the auction set to accept any bid over a certain $ asmount). With shipping, my cost was $110.00. It arrived today, and while it has no packaging or instructions, it's brand new and unused. This is a steal for a rear disc hub of this quality. I know some people have had issues with Icycles, but I have purchased multiple items from them over the years with absolutely no issues.

Only 2 left as of this post. Yours to lose:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DT-REAR-HUB-340-...item4cf486635d

FWIW, they also have some 28 hole rear hubs on their website listed at about $98.00.

Bob
  • 02-11-2011
    cibob113
    I clicked on the link to check it out, and it says ships from 93030. Just curious if yours shipped from Oxnard, CA because that is my zip code. I don't know of any major selllers around here.
  • 02-11-2011
    RadioActive
    You just had to post that, huh? ;) I just bought a 370 rear hub off eBay earlier this week (for the same price) - never saw this. So... I broke down and bought one. Same offer - $100. The 370 will be heading off to Craigslist or eBay.

Thanks for the heads up!! :thumbsup:
  • 02-11-2011
    Call_me_Clyde
    Gone!
    They sold the last ones this afternoon. Glad to se RadioActive scarfed one up. Hoping the rest went to other mtbr members.
  • 02-11-2011
    Call_me_Clyde
    Icycles is in Oxnard
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cibob113
    I clicked on the link to check it out, and it says ships from 93030. Just curious if yours shipped from Oxnard, CA because that is my zip code. I don't know of any major selllers around here.

They shipped from an address on Ventura Rd. if that helps.