mtbr member
    Apr 2004

DT Swiss Service Excellent!

I have used DT Swiss products for years, both road and mountain products and have found them to be excellent. I recently purchased a set of XR1540 wheels to use primarily for XC racing and had some issues with the wheels and was "on the fence" as far as contacting DT to complain and look for help or just dealing with it. Eventually, I decided to take a chance by contacting DT Swiss.
    I have been riding and racing mountain bikes for 15 years, I have had bike and product sponsorships and have never received the courtesy and professional service that I got fron DT. Once I gave DT the background on my issues with the wheelset, Paul, the DT rep, immediately contacted me, and after we discussed the problem, took care of the problem to my satisfaction. I normally do not post threads on the web, but my expierience with DT goes above and beyond what most if not all manufacturers would do and I would be remiss if I did not post this experience.
    I still rank DT products as the best and most dependable on the market, but it great to know they also care about you after the purchase.

Steve Alger
    Montville, CT

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I will second that statement. DT customer service is the best I have experienced as well. A 24 hour turn around time on a customized air shock that is not an off the shelf part is really above and beyond. I had a blown air shock with a really important big race event coming up in less than a week and called Dt swiss all panicked and expecting to have to plead my case to get the shock turned around and back on my bike quick enough, turns out there standard policy is like a 2 day turn around time. I am now saving up for some DT wheels. They stand by there products and more importantly there customers. There service center closest to me is Grand Junction Colorado (fruita) so I suspect there employees get to shred great single track every day, maybe thats what makes them so laid back and so willing to go go above the norm to make people happy.

mtbr member
    How did you reach them? I sent them an email and they haven't responded yet. My XRC100 Race Ltd. forked developed scratches on the stanchions after my very FIRST ride on them!