mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Discount codes for Jenson

I'm looking to make a purchase and was wondering if there are any codes out there before I buy.

Tribe of one

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by prsman27
    I'm looking to make a purchase and was wondering if there are any codes out there before I buy.
    Any discount codes out there?

mtbr member
    Apparently they have done it once in the past, but I've never seen one as long as I've been shopping there. They are good about price matching though

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boomn
    Apparently they have done it once in the past, but I've never seen one as long as I've been shopping there. They are good about price matching though
    If there are no codes then try to find something cheaper elsewhere and make them price match if they don't already have it for a lower price.
    Last edited by styonile; 11-05-2009 at 07:05 AM.

mtbr member

Price watch Chain Reaction ???

Quote Originally Posted by styonile
    If there are no codes then try to find something cheaper elsewhere and make them price match if they don't already have it for a lower price.
    Seems they have better prices across the pond. Does anyone know if any of the big web retailers will price match Chain Reaction ???

MTBR Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YaMon
    Seems they have better prices across the pond. Does anyone know if any of the big web retailers will price match Chain Reaction ???
    The stateside companies won't match overseas prices.

mtbr member

Sounds Stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by ncfisherman
    The stateside companies won't match overseas prices.

So why is it that a US company can ship inventory across the pond and the retailers over there have added expenses and yet be able to sell for less that the companies over here.....Guess my money is headed overseas.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by YaMon
    So why is it that a US company can ship inventory across the pond and the retailers over there have added expenses and yet be able to sell for less that the companies over here.....Guess my money is headed overseas.
    just like with parts that are sold straight from Taiwan, the wholesale price of these parts is significantly lower in those European countries than in the US, in this case mostly due to exchange rates I believe. With many of these parts the US stores were paying more to get the parts from their distributor than the European shops were selling the parts to consumers for.

It is not Jenson's fault at all, it is the state of the global economy and currency values.

Tree Crasher
    At CRC you're only going to get a deal on Shimano and Euro brands. For Sram / Fox / RS buy stateside.
    CRAP... I'm in the wrong gear

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by prsman27
    I have never seen a coupon code for jenson, I dont think they have any