Weapon of Choice

Danger boy brake lever at Beyond Bikes

Anybody buy these brake levers from this company? I ordered mine August 10th and they have not shipped as of yet. Their customer service seems disorganized at best and they cannot even tell me if the manufacturer (Dangerboy) has even shipped these to Beyond Bikes or if there is a backorder due to high demand.

Freshly Fujified

Not good

Do a search here for a thread entitled "Beyond Bikes is Beyond Belief". It's not going to make you feel much better, but it will put things in perspective for you.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Clyde
    Do a search here for a thread entitled "Beyond Bikes is Beyond Belief". It's not going to make you feel much better, but it will put things in perspective for you.

Bob
    heh, awesome thread title

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I 'VE HAD SAME EXPERIENCE WITH THEM AND POSTED MY THREAD ON THE GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD. THEY F____ED ME TOO. NOW I'M COMMITTED TO GETING THE WORD OUT ON THEM, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS HAVING THE SAME SH____TY EXPERIENCE AS WELL. I GUESS ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP WARNING PEEPS ABOUT THEM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Ordered a handlebar from them, after two weeks I called, they said give it another week, I said, give me my money back and forget it.