mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Couple of good deals at Chain Reaction Cycles

Great deal on this, cheaper than used:
    Thomson Elite Layback Seatpost - 27.2mm 410mm BLACK 16mm Layback
    ID: 26273, Unit Price: 67.96 CAD

If you are placing a CRC order and have free shipping, take a look at:
    Shimano Alivio MC18 Rear Hub - 32h - Silver ID: 336171 Unit Price: 7.92 CAD
    Shimano Deore Hub Rear M510 - NO QR - Black 32h ID: 341008 Unit Price: 12.44 CAD

If you are running any older Shimano hubs, you are getting the Y3A398020 freehub for less than half price, plus of course the quick release, seals, axle, cones, and bearings may be useable.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I just found out that chainreactioncycles.com is located in Belfest, Or in other words, outside the USA. I tried to price match some stuff at jensonusa. Jenson stated they could not match with companies outside the USA. I am willing to pay more for my stuff since my parts are coming from our own country. And I am a cheap person. I disappointed that I am paying $75.00 more but I am ok with it knowing my money is going from 14 billion dollar in debt Illinois to 45 billion in debt California!!!

GAME ON!
    regardless of where you buy from, the parts are still made overseas for the most part. i'm all for supporting the local economy but not when the same part is double or triple the price. but that's neither here nor there.
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"