mtbr member

Clymb.com Gear/Apparel sales.

THE CLYMB has some serious deals right now. Member only site but signing up is easy. This is where I got my green guru backpack for under $50 and my Iodine 3 saddle for under $50.

**edit: by joining via the link above I'll receive a referral bonus. after you join u can also invite to get a referral bonus.
    Last edited by adonis_abril; 07-23-2012 at 03:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    nevermind your trying to get a referral fee from people, lame way to get free money and people try it on here every week.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by carrlf View Post
    nevermind your trying to get a referral fee from people, lame way to get free money and people try it on here every week.

Hey why not?!? I refer/share to you to a place where I purchase stuff for dirt cheap and I'm not getting bucks from you I'm getting a gift card to purchase more stuff from them, see my purchases below(find a better deal I dare ya)...if you don't want to use me as referral just go direct to the site: https://www.theclymb.com and join(it won't give me referral bonus), but why be like that it when I was nice enough to share this info? cheers.

1 Crankbrothers Iodine 2 Handlebar Black 700mm 30 deg rise $21.98
    1 Crankbrothers Iodine 3 Saddle Black/White/Chromo Rails One Size $49.98
    1 Men's Cycling Apparel & Footwear Castelli Men's Saxo Bank Aero Team Glove Light Blue/White Medium $14.98
    1 Mountain Bike Apparel & Accessories DAKINE Men's Zephyr Jacket Electron Medium $34.98
    1 Green Guru Spinner 17L Bike Tube Backpack Black One Size $59.98
    1 Green Guru Shifter Bike Tube Saddlebag Black One Size $14.98

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Im not doing anything but sharing with people that you are getting 10 dollars of credit per person and you seemed to forget to share that. If you just wanted to share good deals why did you post your link? Just saying

mtbr member
    Im not doing anything but sharing with people that you are getting 10 dollars of credit per person and you seemed to forget to share that. If you just wanted to share good deals why did you post your link? Just saying
    Fair enough, see edit above...so much for mutual benefit, sheesh.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I tried that site for a year and gave up and unsubscibed. They hardly ever had anything good and when they finally had something of interest to me, the only available sizes were XS or XXXL.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    It's actually $20 per referral that places an order.
    ~ 2011 GT Avalanche 2.0
    ~ 1993 Diamondback Topanga
    ~ 2012 Diamondback Overdrive Expert

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rippling over canyons View Post
    I tried that site for a year and gave up and unsubscibed. They hardly ever had anything good and when they finally had something of interest to me, the only available sizes were XS or XXXL.
    That's the catch. You gotta be Johnny on the spot as soon as they offer the deal because it goes away fast. I think that's how they keep the prices so low - they don't have an inventory overhead. They probably collect the orders first then bulk order off the manufacturer and then ship once it gets to their warehouse therefore not having to keep an inventory. I don't know and don't care, I just know I'm getting a damn good deal.

I don't purchase apparel off of them, I usually get snowboarding gear and accessories and now MTB gear and accessories. I got a argon backpacking pad for $40 that you can't ever find for that price new.