on the flats
    Feb 2011

the climb = up to 70% discounts

I use the clymb! They have group buys that offer massive discounts! The events change just about every 3 days!!!

The Clymb | The Gear You Need. Up to 70% Below Retail.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ridefast84 View Post
    I use the clymb! They have group buys that offer massive discounts! The events change just about every 3 days!!!

The Clymb | The Gear You Need. Up to 70% Below Retail.
    This has been posted probably 50 times from people trying to get others to sign up under another user's name. Getting really old.
    Trek 69er SS (in progress), Trek Superfly, GT Force Carbon Expert, Trek Madone 6.2

on the flats
    Feb 2011
    Relax
    Ive got some awesome gear from the clymb, and saved lots of $$$. The thread said " where are the best deals". I guess there always has to be someone who likes to pay full retail for their gear!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^^^Nice try!! We know what you are doing.

The clymb does seem pretty sweet.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for the link, Jesse Raether!

Theclymb sucks at shipping on time and communicating with customers.

on the flats
    Feb 2011
    No prob, you can pretty much count on not seeing your stuff for about two weeks.

mtbr member
    If anyone wants to join this site, please PM me and I will provide you with my referral link. It will get me $10 toward future purchases if you choose to buy something from the site.

This is a 72 hour sale site, with occasional good deals, but generally no better than what you can find on other store clearances.

They typically take extra long to ship, as they do not keep stock, and wait until the sale is over to process the orders through whomever is shipping them out. I saw my order about 12 days after I placed the order. YMMV, of course.

I have bought from them in the past, but simply because I wanted and item. I found it on sale 3 days later, for $2 more ($25 item) at another store.

Thanks!

Matt

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    If anyone wants to join this site, please PM me and I will provide you with my referral link. It will get me $10 toward future purchases if you choose to buy something from the site.

This is a 72 hour sale site, with occasional good deals, but generally no better than what you can find on other store clearances.

They typically take extra long to ship, as they do not keep stock, and wait until the sale is over to process the orders through whomever is shipping them out. I saw my order about 12 days after I placed the order. YMMV, of course.

I have bought from them in the past, but simply because I wanted and item. I found it on sale 3 days later, for $2 more ($25 item) at another store.

Thanks!

Matt
    I like your post better. Too bad I already have an account though.
    Current Ride:
    Ibis Mojo SL-R - Medium - South Beach White
    '11 Specialized Roubaix Compact Rival

mtbr member
    clymb sucks. Cool stuff but everyone that I have seen order from there it takes like 3-6 weeks or more.