mtbr member

Clearance @ Chain Reaction

Clearance Offers - Massive Savings

Too many items to weed threw everything. Looks like some decent deals to be had though.

Feel free to reply if you find any great deals and post them with link.

mtbr member
    Some great prices on Kore stems, saddles and seatposts what is there stuff like?

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KMan View Post
    Clearance Offers - Massive Savings

Too many items to weed threw everything. Looks like some decent deals to be had though.

Feel free to reply if you find any great deals and post them with link.
    Just got a new pair of gloves, for $8

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    sweet

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    DT Swiss Hubs!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    be careful when ordering: do your own math before submitting the order because they add the shipping in before the order goes final. that sounds weird but DO YOUR OWN MATH! trust me, they do their shipping charges in ways that i've never seen before and confuse things along the way by adding very confusing 'clarifications' on shipping along the way. buyer beware!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    People pay for shipping at CRC?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaflyer View Post
    DT Swiss Hubs!!
    Dude, I hate you!!
    I wasn't even in the market for a new wheelset, but $236 for a DT Swiss 240 disc hubset (regular price is like $800) is a no brainer....so I pulled the trigger on these. Now will probably look to grab a set of the Carbon 29er rims and build up a new wheelset over the winter.

Michael

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Wow so much stuff.

WTB Laserdisk single duty rear hubs on sale: WTB LaserDisc Single Duty Rear Hub 2011 | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

~ B A D A S S ~
    Dude, I hate you!!
    I wasn't even in the market for a new wheelset, but $236 for a DT Swiss 240 disc hubset (regular price is like $800) is a no brainer....so I pulled the trigger on these. Now will probably look to grab a set of the Carbon 29er rims and build up a new wheelset over the winter.

Michael
    god daayyumn Gonna head over there right now and see what I can find.
    Usually i only but therefrom when I'm planning a few hundred worth of stuff, looks like i might get some good value. Every time I visit their site there are some (many) items on sale quite cheap but its more rebated now??
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrick View Post
    Wow so much stuff.

WTB Laserdisk single duty rear hubs on sale: WTB LaserDisc Single Duty Rear Hub 2011 | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com
    Not bad either. I wish I needed those. Now that I have some 240s coming I can't justify anymore.plus with a set of American classic single speeds sitting around I don't know what ti would even do with them.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Dude, I hate you!!

Michael
    KMan, can you provide the link for the rear hub? I found the front for cheap but not the back. Thanks.

Sorry for the noobie quesiton. But can the 240 front hub be change to 15 or 20mm thru-axel? Link: DT Swiss 240s Disc Front Hub | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

And the 240s rear hub, can it be change to 10mm? Thanks all.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyt View Post
    KMan, can you provide the link for the rear hub? I found the front for cheap but not the back. Thanks.

Sorry for the noobie quesiton. But can the 240 front hub be change to 15 or 20mm thru-axel? Link: DT Swiss 240s Disc Front Hub | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

And the 240s rear hub, can it be change to 10mm? Thanks all.
    240s rear hub
    DT Swiss 240s Disc Rear Hub | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com
    2012 On One Whippet 650b
    2012 Santa Cruz TRc 650b
    2014 On One Dirty Disco
    2010 Soma Groove
    1987 Haro RS1

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by oifla View Post
    be careful when ordering: do your own math before submitting the order because they add the shipping in before the order goes final. that sounds weird but DO YOUR OWN MATH! trust me, they do their shipping charges in ways that i've never seen before and confuse things along the way by adding very confusing 'clarifications' on shipping along the way. buyer beware!

Quote Originally Posted by spsoon View Post
    People pay for shipping at CRC?
    +1111

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ljsmith View Post
    Thanks for the help!

Too bad though cause I just figured out the cheap 240s front hub is not convertible to 15mm or 20mm. Not sure whether the rear can be converted to 10mm or not. Emailed CRC and waiting to hear back.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmtb1 View Post
    Not bad either. I wish I needed those. Now that I have some 240s coming I can't justify anymore.plus with a set of American classic single speeds sitting around I don't know what ti would even do with them.
    Right? I considered buying another one since I am using that SS rear hub right now. But I see they also sell the freewheel rebuild kit separately so I am having trouble justifying it. Not sure how else it could break.

Edit: Free shipping for >$99.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyt View Post
    Thanks for the help!

Too bad though cause I just figured out the cheap 240s front hub is not convertible to 15mm or 20mm. Not sure whether the rear can be converted to 10mm or not. Emailed CRC and waiting to hear back.
    DT Swiss does make a 20mm hub. Much heavier/bigger though.

DT Swiss 440 Disc Front Hub - 20mm | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

And a 15mm but with centerlock for disc: DT Swiss 240s Disc Front Hub 15mm | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    The rear hubs are gone...

mtbr member
    Their sales prices on Michelin tires are pretty good.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BillT View Post
    Their sales prices on Michelin tires are pretty good.
    I saw that, the city tire and a few road bike tires. No weight listed for some of the MTB tires. So-so reviews, but for the price how bad can it be.

Here is a list: michelin tyre | Buy Now at ChainReactionCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    DT Swiss Hub delivered. 6 days!! Now waiting on spokes ordered same day. Should be here tomorrow.

mtbr member
    still waiting on my 240s....
    2014 Specialized Enduro S-Works
    2012 Specialized SJ FSR Elite
    2012 DB Scapegoat
    2012 Canfield Yelli Screamy 25.8lbs

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    They shipped half my order yesterday and half today. Considering I need the tires to go on the wheels that seems wasteful.

MTB Mamba
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrick View Post
    They shipped half my order yesterday and half today. Considering I need the tires to go on the wheels that seems wasteful.
    I assume they ship everything as fast as they can, if one is ready a day earlier they ship it. They don't know if your tires are meant for the wheels you ordered or for some wheels you already have. They just want to ship as fast as possible to keep the customer happy. Seems reasonable to me.