mtbr member
    Feb 2013

Cheap REBA forks

Forks - SUSPENSIONS - MTB RCZ Bike Shop

Crazy cheap prices for reba and some other forks and may be something else. Shipping to San Diego was estimated $65, but even with this the price is on par as used stuff on EBay.
    Got the link to this site from other forum, have no idea if the site is legitimate. Use at your own risk.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Zilcho View Post
    Forks - SUSPENSIONS - MTB RCZ Bike Shop

Crazy cheap prices for reba and some other forks and may be something else. Shipping to San Diego was estimated $65, but even with this the price is on par as used stuff on EBay.
    Got the link to this site from other forum, have no idea if the site is legitimate. Use at your own risk.
    26" ROCKSHOX 2013 Reba RL 100mm Solo air Axle 9mm Disc 1 1/8 Pushlock for $294. Good price. Shipping adds another $65 for me.

Looks like they are based in Europe. No phone number for customer service. Definitely use at your own risk, even though they look legit to me. Great find!

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Spillway View Post
    26" ROCKSHOX 2013 Reba RL 100mm Solo air Axle 9mm Disc 1 1/8 Pushlock for $294. Good price. Shipping adds another $65 for me.

Looks like they are based in Europe. No phone number for customer service. Definitely use at your own risk, even though they look legit to me. Great find!
    I'd be shocked if our resident dealmaker bikerbob.com couldn't get real close to that shipped price. He's in ohio and a legit dealer. FWIW - I don't think thats all that great of a price for a 26" RL QR fork - thats the least in demand model they make at this point in time.