Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Combat Wombat

chainreactioncycles.com

Anyone stateside dealt with these guys? I am wondering what the average delivery time was from when they actually ship it, to when it showed up at your front door? I ordered a set of cranks from these guys and got an email saying my cranks were shipped on the 29th. Everything else I have bought from overseas has always showed up surprisingly fast. I have had two different items I bought on ebay from a guy in Hong Kong, show up at my front door in Oklahoma in less than a week.

Brian

mtbr member

Crc

Very fast shipping, actually faster than state side.
    I think my last order was at my doorstep in three days and on a Saturday no less.
    Good luck
    BoiseBoy

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Good job! very very fast!!!

ordered a set of wheels that needed to be built on 9/4 and received them on the 8th and that was to Hawaii. I ordered some other parts from Ca and still have not received them.
    I thought the wheels would be here last.

Very inpressed!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hi,
    I bought a helmet and other stuffs in ChainReaction this week, specifically Sunday 3rd and I had in my home (Chicago) by Thursday!!!. I' m so impressed because it was faster that when I bought in US. Also Shipping rates are not so bad. 100% recommended.

Gabe

mtbr member
    I bought some cranks and a wheelset from them, and it came it 3 business days! Much faster than Jenson or Pricepoint!

Combat Wombat
    Arrived today! I appreciate everyone's replies, having heard similar experiences from others that had dealt with CRC. Who knows where the time difference came from for my package, but it is here and I am happy. I got seriously ripped off by Buy.com last year and now I guess I am a little gun shy.

Brian

MONKEYMAN
    so when ordering from CRC to the US it comes by parcel force and then what- UPS? USPS?

thanks, hoping to get my cranks by tomorrow-- I'm in California
    “I don't like jail, they got the wrong kind of bars in there”

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by finger51
    so when ordering from CRC to the US it comes by parcel force and then what- UPS? USPS?

thanks, hoping to get my cranks by tomorrow-- I'm in California
    Came by USPS for me

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Good job!

USPS

mtbr member
    I had my wheelset built by them and they were very quick! Built up in a few days and arrived the beginning of the next week. The build quality is FLAWLESS as well. They have yet to get out of true, and thats after 6 months of use and several days of shuttle runs at mammoth! They were the best price, too. Great shop, highly recommended!

Go Planet
    I ordered a bar, stem etc and it said it was proccessing for two weeks. Ordered on the 16 sep and still says proccessing. Have now emailed them.

LIve in new zealand and postage took about 1 week on another order

pb2
    As a UK rider I can tell you they are the UKs no 1 and I am sure it won't be long before they are Europes number 1, they are a rock solid, no nonsense mail order house with a great rep for doing fast, economical wheel builds

banned
    After reading this post I decided to order rim from them.

They are the second SLOWEST online store I've ever dealt with! I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and it took more than a week to ship. Tracking information wasn't provided to me until after a week and they're sending it via Parcelforce. I still haven't recieved them yet.
    The only other store that was worse took over 1 month to recieve the items. I needed them last week not this week. I'm really pissed right now.
    Last edited by Becane73; 10-16-2006 at 12:51 PM.

No, that's not phonetic
    I ordered some Shimano shoes from them that are not sold in the US. The order arrived quickly and everything was up to snuff. I'd use them again.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    I went to the site earlier and the prices were in US$... I just went back and it is in pounds... How do I get Yankee prices to show??

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tha1000
    I went to the site earlier and the prices were in US$... I just went back and it is in pounds... How do I get Yankee prices to show??

There is a dropdown in the upper right hand corner that will change the prices. Look for the little flag icons.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by drumbum
    There is a dropdown in the upper right hand corner that will change the prices. Look for the little flag icons.
    ahhhhh... this interwebbiething still confuses me. Thanks for the assist..

Natural body armor
    Bought new XT crankset at a steal price (USD156) and got it delivered in like 3 days

Way faster than Universal "bradipus" Cycles, which is by the way in my same time zone....
    Will do business again. And yes, it came with USPS (I'm actually thinking they are not shipping from UK....)
    "There is no A-line"
    Quadzilla

banned
    $28 shipping and two weeks for delivery. Nothing special.

No Fear!
    CRC are the best online mtb shop in europe,Ive heard good things about there shipping to us too

No Fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Turtle
    Bought new XT crankset at a steal price (USD156) and got it delivered in like 3 days

Way faster than Universal "bradipus" Cycles, which is by the way in my same time zone....
    Will do business again. And yes, it came with USPS (I'm actually thinking they are not shipping from UK....)

Well,there site is not hosted in the UK,so they probably have bases all over the world LOL

banned
    Man you guys are overrating this store. They charge rediculously high shipping.
    I think this forum is rigged with online sellers.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Becane73
    Yeah, international shipping is going to cost a bit more than local shipping.

We arn't overrating the store; it just hasn't lived up to your expectations.

Rigged? Yeah, sure...

No Fear!

Well shipping is free in the UK,so there shipping prices cant be compared,and there the cheapest,yes it does cost a bit to post to the US,but if i where to buy something from the US the shpping would be very cheap as the pound is worth twice as much as the dollar,so maybe thats why the shipping is high for you lot over the atlantic.

No, that's not phonetic
    I think this forum is rigged
    11 whole posts? And yer just dripping with cred.
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast