Thread: Chainlove Rave

Yes, that's fonetic

Chainlove Rave

I've used them quite a bit in the past with only a couple of stumbles (items disappearing in shipment a couple of times). Today ordered a pair of shorts and the site wouldn't let me choose combined shipping (where they hold the order for 7 days and shipping is only an additional $.99 per item added). I contacted them via their message system and in 2 hours had an email from them apologizing and giving me an $8.26 discount so shipping would only be $.99 total.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    cool story bro

mtbr member
    At this moment Chainlove is selling the same Fox Digit gloves for $9.99 that they're selling every day for $9.88 on Hucknroll.

But at least it's not spandex.

Bandit 29 FTW!!!
    I went to their website. I can't seem to do a search for products. The site shows the "current" deal and after a little while it changes to a different product.
    Let's make like a Bike and get the Huck outta here...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    I went to their website. I can't seem to do a search for products. The site shows the "current" deal and after a little while it changes to a different product.
    yes.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    They are affiliated with Huck&Roll where you find other products. Chainlove only sells one item at a time.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    can you like save an item in your cart while you wait for something else? coz i tried and somehow after logging the next day my cart was empty.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    no, you have to buy an item then choose to hold it for a week during check-out..
    It will then give you the day your item will be shipped(a weeks later)
    during this week you can add items and pay just $.99 for for shipping per each addition item added..

chainlove,steepandcheap,backcounty,wiskeymalitia,r ealcyclist,hucknroll,bonktown.....all the same company(some are gone now) but all have EXCELLENT customer service...

I loved chailove until they shut down their bonktown site(roadie site)
    now it has waaaaaaaay to much road stuff for me
    (i'm not knocking road riding it's just not what i ride)

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    im pretty sure you gotta buy it and then for shipping you say wait for a week.