mtbr member

chain reaction cycles question

i placed an order last monday, but until now i dont get any tracking number. and i already sent an email last tuesday and today, but no response. i need peace of mind. is this normal? anyone has experience?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    yeah, that is pretty much my experience with them also, they aren't very good about emails, but you should eventually get a reply

place the order, and the order details page where it shows the order status just says "order has been dispatched" and stays that way until you get the knock on the door with your package

there is no tracking per se, it goes from royal mail to us customs, then usps

my orders have always arrived within 7days

oh and make sure someone is there to sign

good luck, hope this helps

mtbr member
    and ohh., i forgot to tell you guys, when i check my order history, i got none, just the one on my email only and i also pick the DHL shipping. im kinda worried.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Took me 10 days to get my wheelset from them and the order page was updated on day 9.

Don't worry man, I bet you'll get your stuff.
    =====
    bacon (is my dog)
    http://www.sbtec.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog View Post
    Took me 10 days to get my wheelset from them and the order page was updated on day 9.

Don't worry man, I bet you'll get your stuff.

10 days? i paid extra $25 to get my stuff early, i did not take the free shipping. grr.,

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I have never used the DHL, do you have a tracking number on your email confirmation?

if so, go to the dhl tracking here:

Other shipping info

yeah don't worry, I've odered from CRC, Wiggle, On-One, Probikekit and another one and never had a problem, just takes awhile for the items to clear customs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doco View Post
    I have never used the DHL, do you have a tracking number on your email confirmation?

if so, go to the dhl tracking here:

Other shipping info

yeah don't worry, I've odered from CRC, Wiggle, On-One, Probikekit and another one and never had a problem, just takes awhile for the items to clear customs
    no tracking indicated on the automated email i received, just order number, and that was on monday, i think they were closed.

i paid extra bucks so i can receive my stuff before weekend, but i guess no chance same as blueskycycling. unlike huck n roll, placed an order last night around 8pm (California time) after less than an hour, i got tracking number already. i love huck n roll now! i will never order to chain reaction cycle and blueskycycling. i also have bad experience on BSC.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I've used them over 2 years regularly from Canada. Always arrives within 2 weeks and sometimes a little as 7 days.
    Don't sweat it, they are the worlds largest online, and have never had any issues. If you're worried call them, I've done a couple times before. Absolute best prices anywhere, and NA online places will never price match them.

mtbr member
    ouch! i hate long wait.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    The last time I placed an order with them, I got the rush shipping and had my item in 3 days. That was with shipping to Utah.

That's faster than what it usually takes TreeFortBikes to even package my orders. Kinda sad when a company in the UK can ship an order out faster than a store can actually package an order of in stock items.

pedaller
    Placed an order on 3/31 and received it on 4/09. I sent them an email because I forgot to enter the discount code ($40) and they credited me after the fact.

I placed a similar order with performance and had it shipped to the local store and that arrived later.

I'm still waiting on a similar order from TreeFortBikes. They also sent me an email after I placed the order saying 2 of my items are now back-ordered.

I DO love my new wheels and rotors from CRC though!
    "Nobody ever told me not to try" - Curious George Soundtrack by Jack Johnson

pedaller
    Update: My FreeFortBikes ordered was actually placed on 4/05.
    They notified me of the back order on 2 items on 4/06.

My first items have been shipped and are schedule to arrive on 4/17.

Tuesday, 04/17/2012, By End of Day

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelg View Post
    Placed an order on 3/31 and received it on 4/09. I sent them an email because I forgot to enter the discount code ($40) and they credited me after the fact.

I placed a similar order with performance and had it shipped to the local store and that arrived later.

I'm still waiting on a similar order from TreeFortBikes. They also sent me an email after I placed the order saying 2 of my items are now back-ordered.

I DO love my new wheels and rotors from CRC though!
    i just got the DHL tracking early this morning, Thank God do you guys have more discount code i can use?

btw, what shipping method did you pick?

blueskycycling delivery schedule today (ordered on monday)
    hucknroll delivery schedule today (ordered tuesday night)

pedaller
    You could try these. I think they are/were valid last Monday.

Chain Reaction Cycles Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for chainreactioncycles.com

I picked FREE shipping (whatever that was)

I used coupon code DT - which was $40 off $400 order but expired on 3/31 I believe.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    They'll usually email you discounts at random times