• 10-27-2013
    obs08
    Quote:

Originally Posted by emp? View Post
    surveyau for $25 off $250 i think it was

just tried it, no good.
  • 10-27-2013
    emp?
    maybe is only to australian addresses, not sure came with a survey i did for them a few days ago
  • 10-28-2013
    ban
    Chain Reaction Cycle Coupon Code?
    In Europe the code is SURVEYEU though
  • 10-28-2013
    Vegard
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ban View Post

Doesn't work for me unfortunately, thanks though
  • 10-28-2013
    horsttappert
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ban View Post

...works for me in Germany + above 300 EUR! Thx! :) :thumbsup:
  • 10-28-2013
    Napalm100
    Anyone got an up-to-date code that works for the UK?
  • 10-28-2013
    lRaphl
    SURVEYCA for Canada, you save 20$
  • 10-28-2013
    chuckeieio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lRaphl View Post

Dammit I just placed an order.:(
  • 10-29-2013
    xmessenger
    Save
    So glad I checked this out. I'm ordering the Formula rear 29er wheel at 38% off but this knocked off another $20! Thanks guys!
    Logicly, if I were in the UK, I'd try SURVEYUK. Or whatever is and abbreviation for your country.
  • 10-31-2013
    ban
    EU15 , spending more than 149€ in CRC....I suppose it's only valid for Europe but it's worth a try ....
  • 10-31-2013
    emp?
    AU25 for $25aud off $249
  • 10-31-2013
    doco
    any new codes for USA?
  • 10-31-2013
    pucked up
    Quote:

Thanks dude, order placed!
  • 11-01-2013
    pcaravaggio
    any codes? Even Wiggle or Merlin?
  • 11-01-2013
    GSPChilliwack
    Quote:

Thanks!
  • 11-05-2013
    Closettrainer
    Anyone with US codes?
  • 11-06-2013
    pro_ohp
    any codes for Europe?
  • 11-10-2013
    hentaiboy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by emp? View Post
    AU25 for $25aud off $249

No longer active
  • 11-14-2013
    goldenaustin
    finally, for US customers, USDNOV for 10% off all items including sale items, totaling over $150.
  • 11-14-2013
    EnduroBob
    Same for CAD customer - 10% off everything on orders over $225. Expires Nov 20 till 2pm. Using the code: NOVCAD
  • 11-23-2013
    pro_ohp
    any new codes?
  • 11-23-2013
    defuentes
    I too need a code for Chain Reaction if anybody has one, about to order a new crank set!.
    Thanks
  • 11-25-2013
    SNS
    BUMP any new code now the USA 10% has run out?

Thanks
  • 11-26-2013
    citizensnips3
    Any new codes for Aus??
  • 11-29-2013
    westin
    Thursday CCR had the $10 and $15 coupon, and prices were very good - but not typical Black Friday awesome - on many mtb items. Today the Black Friday coupons are still valid, but they raised the prices on those mtb items approximately 10 to 15 percent which makes the same products with yesterdays small discount even higher. Lame.
  • 11-30-2013
    bhmax
    Just used the $15 US15 coupon. Probably the best prices I've seen on some Shimano 10 speed items I was looking for. I usually order from Jenson but crc was a lot cheaper for what I needed. This was my first order from crc. Went with the free shipping. Has anyone had issues not paying extra for the trackable shipping to the US?
  • 11-30-2013
    jeffw-13
    Re: Chain Reaction Cycle Coupon Code?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bhmax View Post
    Just used the $15 US15 coupon. Probably the best prices I've seen on some Shimano 10 speed items I was looking for. I usually order from Jenson but crc was a lot cheaper for what I needed. This was my first order from crc. Went with the free shipping. Has anyone had issues not paying extra for the trackable shipping to the US?

Yeah I'm seeing a lot of great prices on the English sites...CRC, Merlin Cycles, Cycle Sports UK. Is it the exchange rate?
  • 12-04-2013
    cobba
    Quote:

Originally Posted by citizensnips3 View Post
    Any new codes ???

Promotion Codes: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/a...tions-vouchers
    * That page shows changes all of the time and only shows promotion codes when there are promotion codes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffw-13 View Post
    Yeah I'm seeing a lot of great prices on the English sites...CRC, Merlin Cycles, Cycle Sports UK. Is it the exchange rate?

UK/EU residents pay 19% more then what non UK/EU residents pay.
    Non UK/EU residents don't pay the 19% tax on goods.
  • 12-06-2013
    InertiaMan
    Did anyone else notice the expiration date the was in the banner art for the US10 and US15 codes earlier this week?

I swear there was not-so-fine in the lower right under US15 that said "good thru xx/xx/14." My memory is vague on the month/day, but I firmly remember noticing the year and thinking "oh, cool, no rush." Then yesterday morning the codes ended and the banner art is nowhere to be seen.
  • 12-06-2013
    chuckeieio
    1 Attachment(s)
    Was the same as Canada. It ended the 4th. Now there's a clothing 10% on.

Just to prove you really are going nuts, I screenshotted it.;)

Attachment 852544
  • 12-06-2013
    InertiaMan
    Nice screen shot!

I'm certainly capable of going nuts, but I'd be more convinced if your screen shot was the US codes. I swear the year was 2014.

Maybe the euro date format threw me off . . . 4/12 got me thinking April 12th and my brain logically filled in next year.
  • 12-06-2013
    chuckeieio
    Every country had a different code that week. I messed up too. I didn't misread the dates however I foolishly never took into account the difference in time from here to UK and attempted to place an order after it had expired. The clothing ad was already up.

I'm sure there will be one similar if not better before new year. FWIW JensonUSA has some great daily stuff going on all Dec and you guys in the states get free shipping too.
  • 12-19-2013
    pinkrobe
    CRC just announced their January sale, and it looks like prices went UP by about 10%, at least on the stuff I was looking at...
  • 12-19-2013
    honns
    Same, such crap lol. I assume it'll go down after the holidays? Anyone know how crc usually does it?
  • 12-19-2013
    pinkrobe
    Judging by my order history, mid-January is when the next round of significant discounts appears, and then there are deals here and there until the end of March, and that's it for a while.
  • 12-23-2013
    fsrxc
    I got an order from CRC including XT front/rear brakes, but they sent two rear brakes, so I returned one and asked for them to exchange it for a front (gave them part numbers and a full explanation), and it arrived - got another rear. They are refunding my return shipping, but it seems like someone doesn't know how to read. I'm tempted to return both brakes and ask for a refund, since they don't seem able to get my order right. Has anyone else had issues returning wrong parts? Is it worth paying to phone and talk to someone?
  • 12-23-2013
    onegymrat
    CRC has good prices but they are notorious for getting the order wrong. Same exact thing happened to a friend of mine with XT brakes. He ended up just keeping them in selling the second rear since it was just too much trouble to return a $100 item.

I had a huge issue with them back in 2008. Bought the then new XTR crankset for cheap but they sent me last year's model. I was so pissed. Emails went back and forth but eventually they agreed to the return. Unfortunately there was an issue with customs as well. I ended up being $17 for fees on top of everything. CRC did send the correct cranks eventually but not worth it IMO anymore. The discounts aren't as high anymore and Wiggle has never failed me since. I wouldn't spend money on a phone call.
  • 12-24-2013
    eurospek
  • 12-24-2013
    Slash5
    Looks like their system has gotten smarter. Won't let me use the US codes for my Canadian order. I've been able to do that before.
    Not sure why the US gets the $10 discount and not Canada - just special I guess.

They screwed up the Canadian email. The email shows CAN15 for 15 off 99 and CAN25 for 25 off 149.
    The website shows CAN15 for 15 off 149 and CAN25 for 25 off 249.
  • 12-26-2013
    mces
    Oops...already posted above

New codes for U.S.

$10 off $99...US10
    $15 off $149...US15

Ends 12/31/2013
  • 12-26-2013
    eurospek
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mces View Post
    New codes for U.S.

$10 off $99...US10
    $15 off $149...US15

Ends 12/31/2013

See Post #388.
  • 01-02-2014
    mik8yu
    Anything for Hong Kong/ UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 01-11-2014
    pro_ohp
    any new codes?
  • 01-14-2014
    fishy
    On fence on a frameset, so if anyone has any 10% coupon (or like), I will jump on it!

Anyone? :-)
  • 01-14-2014
    goldenaustin
    you can try asking them to price match another retailer who has existing coupon codes, like Art's Cyclery's 20% code or Universal's 10%/15% codes.
  • 01-14-2014
    mik8yu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    you can try asking them to price match another retailer who has existing coupon codes, like Art's Cyclery's 20% code or Universal's 10%/15% codes.

Where can One find a universal/ arts code?

• 01-15-2014
    Jem7sk
    I ordered some items from Chain Reaction last week. I didn't realize it would come from Ireland so when I saw that I thought I'll see this shipment in a couple of weeks. Nope, from Ireland to Florida in 4 days! Props to them.

Chain Reaction 1,2,3
    Satisfaction guaranteed

for you Ratt fans
  • 01-15-2014
    kevinboyer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mik8yu View Post
    Where can One find a universal/ arts code?

Art's Cyclery code...MEETUP20. When checking out, type that in the redeem code box.
  • 01-15-2014
    goldenaustin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinboyer View Post
    Art's Cyclery code...MEETUP20. When checking out, type that in the redeem code box.

I actually meant to post the suggestion in the Competitive Cyclist thread, but I suppose its worth a shot with CRC as well. The Universal Cycle codes are VIP10 and VIP15 depending on how much you're spending.
  • 01-15-2014
    canker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jem7sk View Post
    I ordered some items from Chain Reaction last week. I didn't realize it would come from Ireland so when I saw that I thought I'll see this shipment in a couple of weeks. Nope, from Ireland to Florida in 4 days! Props to them.

Chain Reaction 1,2,3
    Satisfaction guaranteed

for you Ratt fans

I haven't been so lucky. I have two separate orders with them, first order shipped on the second and the other order shipped on the eighth. Neither have showed up yet. Not in a big hurry for the second order but I'd really like to have that first order show up by Friday.