Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanDM View Post
    Anybody else get fraud on their debit card a few days after buying from CRC? I paid with PayPal using my debit card and just got some. I rarely use my debit card to pay for stuff too, so that is I am pointing my finger at CRC.
    Yes, I got a fraud from them using my debit card, someone got my number and charged a buch of stuff. PITA to fix. From now on I use a credit card rather that debit, easier and better protection. Must be CRC sells the numbers to theives LOL

Mojo

mtbr member
    May 2007
    New codes starting today..

CAD1 - 10$ off when you spend 99$
    CAD2 - 15$ off when you spend 125$
    CAD3 - 25$ off when you spend 175$
    CAD4 - 100$ off when you spend 699$

mtbr member
    I think all the prices where raised about 8-9%... So much the 10% discount...
    "Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Xtreme Lounger
    Thanks for the new codes.

Question - is CRC often out of stock on common items? My first purchase from CRC was back in late October so I've only been checking their inventory for the last 2 months. But some common items - XT rear derailleur, XT shifter pods - have been either mostly or completely out of stock since I first looked in October.

Not trying to be a hater here - just trying to understand why such a large business has such a tough time getting any inventory on common items. I'd love to buy something from them - they just never have it in stock.

Is this how things normally roll at CRC or is this some sort of seasonal issue? Again, I haven't been looking for more than 2 months now so maybe this is unusual for them.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by steiny View Post
    Thanks for the new codes.

Question - is CRC often out of stock on common items? My first purchase from CRC was back in late October so I've only been checking their inventory for the last 2 months. But some common items - XT rear derailleur, XT shifter pods - have been either mostly or completely out of stock since I first looked in October.

Not trying to be a hater here - just trying to understand why such a large business has such a tough time getting any inventory on common items. I'd love to buy something from them - they just never have it in stock.

Is this how things normally roll at CRC or is this some sort of seasonal issue? Again, I haven't been looking for more than 2 months now so maybe this is unusual for them.
    I guess I can understand why they're out of stock for the Shimano parts. Their prices are the cheapest I've found anywhere else. M771 cassette was $45, HG94 chain was $25, M780 Ispec shifter pair was $80, M785 brake was $90, brake adaptor was $9 for all sizes. I've been trying to buy M785 brake moto-style in black/black, but no luck. They go in stock and out of stock so quickly. My solution is to check the item page whenever you can. Their email notification is too slow. Good luck.

mtbr member
    I got these codes today. They are the Great Britian codes. Worth using if you are spending over 175.00.
    SAVE40 = saves you 40lbs on orders over 199lbs. works out to 60 cnd dollars or 15%
    There is a SAVE5 and SAVE15 as well

Off the back...
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyt View Post
    I guess I can understand why they're out of stock for the Shimano parts. Their prices are the cheapest I've found anywhere else. M771 cassette was $45, HG94 chain was $25, M780 Ispec shifter pair was $80, M785 brake was $90, brake adaptor was $9 for all sizes. I've been trying to buy M785 brake moto-style in black/black, but no luck. They go in stock and out of stock so quickly. My solution is to check the item page whenever you can. Their email notification is too slow. Good luck.
    I agree - $100 for current model XT brakes - shipped. I had my order prepped, walked away to do some other stuff and came back to find that the front brake is already sold out. Ya gotta move fast...

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Watch out if you are looking for the M785 brakes in black/black. I ordered them and they shipped silver.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by needajob View Post
    Watch out if you are looking for the M785 brakes in black/black. I ordered them and they shipped silver.
    Between my buddy, my partner, and me, we've made a total of five orders for black/black and we all received silver/black. That also meant five returns! At least CRC gave us $8 e-voucher for each return. My buddy and I made our sixth and seventh purchases yesterday for about $78 each with the USD50 code and e-voucher. Let's hope we get black/black.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    I got these codes today. They are the Great Britian codes. Worth using if you are spending over 175.00.
    SAVE40 = saves you 40lbs on orders over 199lbs. works out to 60 cnd dollars or 15%
    There is a SAVE5 and SAVE15 as well

saved me some coins

U sayin' Bolt ?
    GIFT9

is 10% off on orders over $149

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Delete

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Does anyone know how CRC deals with coupons and returns? If I use a coupon for $20 off on a $150 minimum purchase and then return $75 worth of that stuff do they:

1) credit $75-$10 (half of the coupon value since I'm returning 1/2 the stuff)
    2) credit $75-$20 (the full coupon value since my purchase no longer meets the $150 minimum purchase)
    3) something else?

Thanks.

Nox Trailbuilder
    we've made a total of five orders for black/black and we all received silver/black.
    ... about $78 each with the USD50 code and e-voucher. Let's hope we get black/black.
    I ordered the black/black on Dec 14 and got them 5 days later. These are moto-style, , front-right and rear-left. Had to swap hoses and cut them shorter. Great deal!

Now that the January sale has started, the Dec sale codes are no longer on the homepage.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Quote Originally Posted by knutso View Post
    GIFT9

is 10% off on orders over $149
    Expired.

Annoyed I missed out on the $50 coupon waiting for items to come back into stock.
    Rolling on 29", 650b, 8.3" and 23mm

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
    I ordered the black/black on Dec 14 and got them 5 days later. These are moto-style, , front-right and rear-left. Had to swap hoses and cut them shorter. Great deal!

Now that the January sale has started, the Dec sale codes are no longer on the homepage.
    We're all trying moto-styled brake setup. I have more fine control with my right hand than my left. So it's make sense to me that I can control the front brake better with my right hand.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by framed View Post
    Doeser y anyone know how CRC deals with coupons and returns? If I use a coupon for $20 off on a $150 minimum purchase and then return $75 worth of that stuff do they:

1) credit $75-$10 (half of the coupon value since I'm returning 1/2 the stuff)
    2) credit $75-$20 (the full coupon value since my purchase no longer meets the $150 minimum purchase)
    3) something else?

Thanks.
    When i returned an item they removed the $25 coupon and appied the next applicable one which was $10.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    any new codes?

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Between my buddy, my partner, and me, we've made a total of five orders for black/black and we all received silver/black. That also meant five returns! At least CRC gave us $8 e-voucher for each return. My buddy and I made our sixth and seventh purchases yesterday for about $78 each with the USD50 code and e-voucher. Let's hope we get black/black.
    I ordered the m785 black on black brake as well and just want to point out that the reservoir top cap is silver on every model, including that one. I wish they were all black but for 80$ a side I'll learn to live with that bit of silver!

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nightnerd View Post
    I ordered the m785 black on black brake as well and just want to point out that the reservoir top cap is silver on every model, including that one. I wish they were all black but for 80$ a side I'll learn to live with that bit of silver!
    Right, from my understanding, the "black/black" models, refer to black caliper and lever/reservoir that's black with silver (chrome) reservoir cap. I didn't think all blacked out XT brakes even exist. The silver models has silver calipers and lever/reservoir that has black with more silver/chrome on it.

black/black

silver/silver

mtbr member
    QHT15CRC

Gave me $20.13 off my order.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by onegymrat View Post
    QHT15CRC

Gave me $20.13 off my order.
    Do you mind telling us how much was your order before the discount? Where did you find the code? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Do you mind telling us how much was your order before the discount? Where did you find the code? Thanks.
    Order was $198 before the code shipped to the USA. Found the code this morning when I Googled CRC coupon codes. Looks like it's $15 Euro off so that's equivalent to $20.13US.

mtbr member
    onegymrat, thanks for the code, I got two vouchers from CRC over the holidays but they were for only 10 Euros off.

Steady Creepin'
    MNVPDD29

Used this one this morning with success. Took $16.50 off my order.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast