Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Chiewable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005

    Camelbak Mule vs North Face Chameleon

    between my REI dividend and the 20% off regular price items the price of these two packs are about $10 difference (the MULE being more expensive) so price is not an issue for me.

    I've been riding with a Lobo for 3 years now but i'm finding that i'm close to running out of water and on a few occasions have run out of water towards the end of my ride. I'm also riding more into late fall and early spring which means i'm hauling warmers, jacket and such.

    I ride about 1 -2 times a week and the pack will be used 90% of the time for MTB and the other 10% for day trips and other miscellaneous adventures that require hydration and storage.

    which one should i get?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    go for the mule. there are openings where you can shove jackets and warmers without unzipping the bag. It doesnt look like the chameleon can do that. I've been using my mule for about 5 years now. Great bag. The latest one looks larger.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.