mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Cambria free shipping

Hello guys,

I just received this email from Cambria Bike. I hope it helps somebody.

As a special for your last order we have a free shipping special for you. Jump on this one quick because it is only good through the end of October. To take advantage of this offer you must follow these directions. Log onto www.cambriabike.com and during checkout in the “Order Comments and Special Request” field put “FREE SHIP 1006” into the box. THE SHIPPING DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED DURING PROCESSING AND WILL NOT SHOW IN YOUR SHOPPING CART. We will then ship your package for free via standard ground service to any address in the United States. This offer is not valid with any bikes. This offer is only good on our website. This offer is not valid with any other.

G.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    this deal sounds like its just intended for you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I got the same email offer. I've been eyeing a wheelset and wanted to see if they would ship that free.

I put it in my shopping cart and went through the process but the code words entered in the remarks field did not eliminate the shipping fee.

Written in the email offer states that the shipping will still show up but before I pull the trigger, it would nice to see the shipping $0.00 in the field. Maybe I just have to finish the entire process.

no shoes no shirt no dice
    If you don't know if it will work then phone them up and do the order over the phone stating right away you want to use the free shipping code you were sent.