mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Bullit on ebay...6 hrs left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Been watching this one just to see what they are going for...I'm sure the bidding frenzy will pick up in a little while but's at 601.00 right now. Who knows? Anyone looking might just get lucky (:

And no it's not mine.......................I'd like it to be though
    ~Mark Robert~

mtbr member
    Yeah, I sell a lot of stuff on eBay. In fact I have an entire bike parted out up there right now and I'm noticing that bidders are much more savvy than they used to be. There is a whole lot of sniping and similar activities going on. Plus I think a lot of people are using sniping software because the item prices will go up tremendously within the last 5, 4, or less seconds. Of course, I also saw a complete Independent Fabrications hardtail with full XTR go for under $600. I was kicking myself for not bidding....

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephalopod
    Yeah, I sell a lot of stuff on eBay. In fact I have an entire bike parted out up there right now and I'm noticing that bidders are much more savvy than they used to be. There is a whole lot of sniping and similar activities going on. Plus I think a lot of people are using sniping software because the item prices will go up tremendously within the last 5, 4, or less seconds. Of course, I also saw a complete Independent Fabrications hardtail with full XTR go for under $600. I was kicking myself for not bidding....
    People just seem to go crazy on eBay sometimes like sharks with blood in the water. Seems like it turns into a contest to see who wins regardless of whether it's a good deal or not. 2 days ago a bullit went for 1k. To me, that's not a killer deal considering you gotta pay for shipping, no warranty, etc...Buy the damn thing brand new for 1200...

Sniping??? I call it swooping Not that I'd ever do anything like that
    ~Mark Robert~

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Still cheap with 20 min to go, but this is a new seller with zero feedback. You'd be taking a chance bidding on this.

Sniping is the best way to bid on ebay these days, IMO.