mtbr member
    May 2011

BlueSkyCycling deals

There's probably many other Shimano related deals, but just a couple that caught my eye:

XT Brakset w/standard pads: $89
    BlueSkyCycling.com - Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake w/ Adapter
    - silver in stock for both front and rear

XT Triple Crankset with BB: $149
    BlueSkyCycling.com - Shimano XT M780 3x10 Crankset 10 Speed
    - would work great for a 1x setup too

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    There are some great deals there but it looks to me like they are sold out of the M785 rear brakes (and so is Jenson). Anybody know any place to pick up a rear M785 brake for around $90?

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Yep, rears all sold out. How about Wiggle.com.

wiggle.com | Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake Lever and PM Caliper | Disc Brakes

$123, but there might be some coupon codes flying around. Might also have to ensure they're not reversed, ie, left hand rear (unless u need that).

mtbr member
    They always have good deals on things. They don't seem to carry as much inventory as they did years ago (I could be wrong but just my impression) but still have killer deals all the time. Bought a Reba about a year ago for a carbon bike I was building, it was 40% - 60% off roughly. It was OEM, so generic box but was uncut and unscratched so obviously hadn't been on a bike.
    "Like" the Brewery Ommegang facebook team page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-...18356588347806

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I purchased the Zee FR RD as well as the Zee shifter from them today. I called first to make sure they had them in stock. Their price was amazing and they are one of the few places that have the FR version in stock, and at the price, I couldn't pass it up.

1 hour after I purchased, I had emails from them saying the items shipped and 10 minutes later, I had a tracking number from Fedex.

I have purchased from them in the past, and keep in mind that the items they sell are all OEM, so they don't come with boxes. IMO, I would almost prefer to get OEM parts. Cuts down on packaging and the parts are going on a bike anyways.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    Yep, rears all sold out. How about Wiggle.com.

wiggle.com | Shimano XT M785 Disc Brake Lever and PM Caliper | Disc Brakes

$123, but there might be some coupon codes flying around. Might also have to ensure they're not reversed, ie, left hand rear (unless u need that).
    Wiggle's are moto-styled brakes. I've order from them before. Keep in mind that if you refer someone to buy at Wiggle, you get a 10% voucher of their first purchase.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyt View Post
    Wiggle's are moto-styled brakes. I've order from them before. Keep in mind that if you refer someone to buy at Wiggle, you get a 10% voucher of their first purchase.
    yep, swapped the levers around when I shortened the hoses. Worked out perfect for me.