Thread: Bikewagon???

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Bikewagon???

Was browsing their site and saw a Thule Doubletrack for 50$ less than everyone else. Just curious if anyone has expierence with them and how was it?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    I've ordered from them a couple times. No issues.

Freshly Fujified

I've bought from them on ebay

Legit outfit, but be mindful, as I've found that at times, the item may be low priced, but shipping costs seem to be high. If the overall cost shipped to you seems fair, I say go ahead and make the purchase.
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Legit. They also have great deal on OE forks sometimes.

mtbr member
    I've ordered several times, all ok. As someone said, be mindful of their shipping. In one of my orders I had more than one Manitou Minute 140 20mm and the shipping was really high, what was funny was I added a cassette which shipped for free and the shipping went to 1/3. I have no idea how it happened, but it did and that was very early this year.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    One order. No issues.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Two orders in past month via online auction. Great prices and quick shipping.

Pay no mind to us...
    I have ordered a couple things from them with no issues.

I have noticed that items you find on their Ebay store may not show up on the main site or may not be easy to find by going to the web site directly - depends on the item.

I bought some Magura Louise brake sets (lever, caliper, etc) for a really good deal and the Louise were new surplus from another company (Cannondale ?) so I think that Bikewagon may deal in OE take offs, surplus, etc.

Would definitely order from them without a second thought. Never seen shipping being high although I'm in AZ and they are in UT so that may have something to do with it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    yea shipping to me for what i was looking at is 25$ im in Va

mtbr member
    purchased a rear shock from them....great price, free shipping, and it got to me fast.

got the shock and bushing hardware wouldnt work. called bikewagon and he said they didnt have that one in stock and told me that my lbs should be able to get it from QBP. Bikewagon rep said if lbs couldnt find it to call him back and he gave me his name and direct number.

LBS couldnt source it. So i called bikewagon back and rep found the bushings for me, and got them to me within a week.

Awesome service imo.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Very good fork prices in offseason if you are religious about searching

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I have purchased from them and never had problems. Sometimes they have great deals.

mtbr member
    They sure take their sweet time reviewing their eBay auctions. I submitted a best offer, only to have the offer expire today.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I have never online ordered from them them but have purchased many items from them as a walk in customer. They are located close to where it have to travel for work, Great to deal with and very helpfull. I love getting good deals from them. Sometimes they have some smoking deals.

Scott

Birdman aka JMJ
    I've purchased a few items from them. Check out their $3 bin for NOS items. I found a set of Sidi ratcheting buckles for my Dominators there for... you guessed it... $3. Normal price is $20+.

I had one hiccup order which they rectified immediately and at no additional cost to me.

JMJ

Ow!
    Just received some POC elbow pads from them through ebay. They stated in the description that it may take a while (do not stock but get from supplier), but I received within a week.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Just got a wheel set from them that I bought off their ebay store. It was exactly as described, a screaming deal, and it arrived very quickly.