mtbr member
    Mar 2010

BikeUSA.com or WheelWorld.com

I'm about to buy from both of these sites - anyone have any warnings about them? Customer service? Shipping times, etc?

Thx in advance.

It is what it is.
    WheelWorld was discussed here a couple of days ago. Just because their website says something is in stock, doesn't mean they really have it. If I were to order from them I would call and make sure the item I wanted was in stock before I placed my order. Otherwise you might find out a couple of days after you place your order that they don't have the item in stock.

pedal or go home
    Quote Originally Posted by davedg
    WheelWorld was discussed here a couple of days ago. Just because their website says something is in stock, doesn't mean they really have it. If I were to order from them I would call and make sure the item I wanted was in stock before I placed my order. Otherwise you might find out a couple of days after you place your order that they don't have the item in stock.

"Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"
    - Napoleon Dynamite

Weekend Warrior

No good

Quote Originally Posted by banks741938
    X3

Just say no to wheel world.
    Rule number 2: Stay in the middle of the trail.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

I have had great luck and results with wheel world

Wheel World is a great retailer. I have been to the shop and ordered online. They have always provided good communication as well.