Thread: Bikeusa

banned

Bikeusa

Last week I was surfing and came across a website, BikeUSA, that appeared to be offering great deals on bike tires. I placed an order online and paid for 2 Nokian Boazobeana tires and 2 Ritchey ZED tires. After a couple of days I got an email from them stating that the tires I ordered were no longer available and were there any other tires that I would consider. I sent them an email and gave them info on the alternate tires that I would consider. No response. I then called them and got a guy on the phone and he stated that everyone was riding in the "Hotter than Hell" race and wouldn't be back until Saturday but that he would relay the message. Again on Saturday, no response. I called in today and talked with the guy that had originally emailed me the message about not having the original tires that I had ordered. I wanted some kind of confirmation that my tires would get sent to me. During the conversation just about every tire that I asked about, and which are on their website for sale, he said he would have to check availability and get back to me. He also emphatically stated to me that he was not a mountain biker. I have since emailed him a couple of more times today and still NO RESPONSE. Have any of you guys ever had dealings with BikeUSA of Lawton OK. I think the shops name is Mud, Sweat and Tears.

flow where ever you go
    With all the good and responsive shops out there, I can't imagine BikeUSA tire prices are worth such a shopping experience as yours...move on so you can roll on.