Call your CC company and report it. You have, I believe, 120 days to file a dispute.
Killing it with close inspection.
Your experience is better than mine.
Ordered a crankset, got charged. Can't reach a single person on the phone number. Been calling every 10 minutes for the last 5 days. No replies to email. Found this on their other site, sagecycles.com, should be a hint of what kind of business they are. Filed a complaint with BBB. Utah Location
483 Airport Road # A5
Heber City, Utah 84032
We are located just south of downtown Heber City by the airport.
By phone toll free - 1(800) 245 3206
Mon - Fri 10 AM - 5:30 PM - Sat and Sun Closed
- Look DipShit, FREE SHIPPING is free to you, but not for me. So since I'm paying for your shipping, I get to choose what shipping method I'm gonna use and NO, I'm gonna pay your oversize fees also. If you don't know what an oversize fee is, go look it up, I'm not Google
- We like to start our Mondays with an empty email inbox so we delete all the emails that are sent over the weekend.
- If you call us to ask “wheres my shit” while we are trying to pack your shit, your shits gonna gets delayed.
- Don’t ask us for free shit on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- If you want us to ignore you, start your emails off with “You guys should…”, “Let me give you some feedback on the build spec for the…”, “Why don’t you guys…” or “I have a great idea for you”
- Any email with any of the following words or phrases in it will automatically be deleted: pissed, gnarly, rad, huffy, gotcha, just sayin, stoked, epic, seriously, ASAP
- If you call us while you’re drinking beer in a noisy pub you will get hung up on.
- What’s voicemail?
- If you took the time to find our email address or phone number on our website why couldn’t you click your mouse 2 more times to find out what type of handlebars we have in stock?
- Your opinion is wrong.
- If you swear at us on the phone be ready to hear our impression of a dial tone.
- No. We’re not going to sponsor your ride across the country/state/mountain range by sending you a free bike. We don’t care how kick ass of a blogger/photographer/writer you think you are. If you were that great, you wouldn’t have to ask.
- Go ahead. Talk shit about us on “the forums”. Tell everyone how crappy of a company we are because we wouldn’t give you free wheelset when you made a taco out of the one you bought from us when you hit that 10 foot drop while JRA. See where that gets you.
- The most important part of this acronym – ETA - is ESTIMATED. Shit happens. Boats sink, trains derail, production slows, things don’t pass QC, we changed our mind, the color sucked, dock workers strike, planes crash, blizzards, tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, pirates.
- The name is Sage Cycles. What did you expect, Rosemary and Thyme, shithead?
Don’t forget to pack.Have a nice day at: email@example.com
You should have looked a little further down this forum page and you would have found this...
*2015 Knolly Warden,Custom Build*
*2014 Knolly Endorphin,Custom Build*
*2016 Ibis Mojo HD3,Custom Build*
Whenever I see any site that looks like they have good deals that could be too good to be true, I try to dig through the forums here to see if there are any complaints against the place.
It looks like you are not the only one to have issues. kevinboyer also provided another thread in the post above mine. The combination of those threads would have scared me away.
Hopefully this'll be one more thread to make it easier for the next person to make an educated decision about whether or not to use these guys or not.
By chriswrightcycles in forum Where are the Best Deals?
Last Post: 10-20-2016, 08:51 AM
By VO2 Lax in forum Where are the Best Deals?
Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:21 AM
By Will Goes Boing in forum General Discussion
Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:33 PM
By bunnyhopbikes in forum General Discussion
Last Post: 04-02-2011, 08:43 PM