Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bikebling shipping times...... C'mon!

5K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  _rich_ 
#1 ·
I recently got some decent deals on BikeBling.com for some XT Discs, Zee Derailleur, Maxxis Tires, etc..... When I ordered a couple items had a "1 to 3 day wait" listed. Well, we are going on 2 weeks this Friday and nothing has shipped! I used an old promo code I found here (which has since been disabled after I used it) and got a great deal, but I'm waiting forever! Anyone else had this experience with BikeBling.com?

-Jonathan

#4 ·
I cancelled an order which was claimed "ships in 1-3 days" or something.....it became 2.5 months and I had enough. The screaming deal was not worth it. Not like I ordered a carbon 29er superbike autographed by Tinker, Tomac and Wiggins: it was a RaceFace 30T chainring!

#9 ·
Great shop to you walk in, with lots of small widgets (and sweet, upscale bikes as well) and stuff to look at and make decisions, but I rarely online shop there, and the lack of a "reliable" inventory system is one of the reasons. I love Universal, as they've always shipped within their times online. It really helps me that their standard, free shipping is basically overnight to my address.

#11 ·
Bought a pair of Dura Ace 9000 wheels from bike bling. Never emailed me about that fact that they didn't have any in stock. Promised me several times that the wheels are coming. Canceled the order after a month waiting. Wasted so much of my time. Ordered from Planet x and got them in less than a week.

#16 ·
Everything they list as shipping in 1-3 days just means they don't have it in stock and it will drop ship or something. It doesn't take into account whether or not their supplier actually has it in stock either so it's basically a lie.

They are responsive to talk to but I wish they would not mislead customers with teh 1-3 day bullshiz.

#19 ·
I like Bike bling...
I once ordered a TLD A1 helmet and when it arrived it had a couple chips in the visor...
I called and spoke to a guy named Rob???
he was AWESOME and shipped me out a replacement immediately:)
I asked how he wanted me to ship the chipped one back and he told me to keep it:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.