mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Bike-Discount.de (Bike Discount) - KS Lev $310

Any comments on ordering from this online shop. I am in Canada and the price seems to be about as good as it gets.

Found by searching on Google.

Kind Shock LEV FR/DH Remote 385 mm

Thanks

mtbr member
    Damn nice find! Just to piggy back on this, I found it for $334 on UniversalCycles.com using coupon code 'VIP15'. No tax + free shipping.
    "Got everything you need?"

遅すぎ
    Apr 2008
    Bike-Discount.de here's a thread on them. Also check the hans dampf thread from a couple of weeks ago, there was some discussion of them.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin View Post
    Bike-Discount.de here's a thread on them. Also check the hans dampf thread from a couple of weeks ago, there was some discussion of them.
    Well overall the responses seem positive.

I guess I will also be a test case. Just ordered (Feb 26) the 30.0 KS Lev seat post, total was $337 with shipping to Canada. Updates to follow. Good luck to me and anyone one else who is trying to save a few $$$.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rideitall View Post
    Well overall the responses seem positive.

I guess I will also be a test case. Just ordered (Feb 26) the 30.0 KS Lev seat post, total was $337 with shipping to Canada. Updates to follow. Good luck to me and anyone one else who is trying to save a few $$$.
    Man you will be fine. I live in Canada and have placed lots of orders with them. You should see your goods in one week.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleevem1 View Post
    Man you will be fine. I live in Canada and have placed lots of orders with them. You should see your goods in one week.
    Thanks, that is good to hear. It was/is the best price right now on the post. I purchased my first KS post i900 from xxcycle (France I think) before they were really out in Canada.

I had one issue, the KS USA handled very well for me. Which is the reason I am not too worried on buying online if the price is right. I just want to make sure I get the gear.

Stoked

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Bikebling has them for $306.68 shipped. $349 -52.35 (15% off coupon code "hearts15") for total $306.68

BikeBling.com - 1-800-BIKEPRO is Bike Bling

mtbr member
    May 2012

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Well the new KS Lev seatpost showed up today. The KS Lev post box was enclosed in a larger box so as to protect even further.

That puts it at 5 days, according to the my original post, from the bike shop to delivery to me. That's is great service. Only one dealing with Bike Discount but would buy from them again.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rideitall View Post
    Well the new KS Lev seatpost showed up today...
    Any extra fees on delivery (tax, brokerage, etc)? What shipping method was used? Thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
    Any extra fees on delivery (tax, brokerage, etc)? What shipping method was used? Thanks
    Nope, DHL showed up dropped it off and that was that. Excellent price and delivery was way quicker then expected. I was realistically thinks 3 weeks plus.

Can't wait to get out this weekend and ride.