1pt21Gigawatts

Big Ups to Bobs-Bicycles.com

I hope this is ok to post, but I wanted to give a huge thumbs up to bobs-bicycles.com
    I basically bought my whole new ride from them, piece by piece, because i wanted to build it myself.
    When the RaceFace Deus crankset came in and i set it up, i noticed some grinding in the BB shell.
    So i called them up immediately, and Chad who had helped me out the whole time, offered to find a resolution. He mentioned that RaceFace is pretty much impossible to warrantee, but he offered to send out the Shimano Cups to replace mine...free of charge! (i can't say whether this would happen again tho)

So, these guys have definitely won me over, and i know there are some folks on this board who contacted me early in my research days, whom many of you deal with and have had great experiences too, but i could not resist giving a shout out purely because this is quite refreshing!

I can't wait for this CO snow to melt!!!
    currently...

Freshly Fujified

Great shop

I've done business with Bob's before and had a similar experience with their customer service. Great place to go if you want deals on new bike take-offs. Another thumbs up from me.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

It's all ball bearings

Thumbs up!

I also have had a good experience with Bob's- 1st order, Ordered online, love the "make an offer " option. I made a reasonable but low offer on a fork that was already deeply marked down, and they took it! Their CS guy on the phone was cool, and their shipping was timely

I'll buy at Bob's from now on

banned
    Feb 2007
    bikerbob.com isn't too shabby either

sru
    mtbr member

Another Happy Bobs customer

I've bought from them and they have been great to deal with. Excellent CS, pricing etc. Being in Canada, the shipping and duties costs are always an issue. They ship USPS (no suprises and cheap), answer the phone and return calls promptly.

I will buy from them again.

That's right....
    i bought an oem marin frame for a killer price (im a marin dealer and couldnt have gotten the frame any cheaper). any way, their CS was outstanding, very pleasant and knowledgable sales people and shipping was a breeze.

Bobs gets a huge from me

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyK
    bikerbob.com isn't too shabby either
    I met him (I think) at a bike club dinner this past Friday where Gary Fisher was the guest speaker.
    Nice guy, sounds like a 29er fan. Bob, that is. Gary is certianly on board with 29ers!

Ed