mtbr member
    Jul 2009

big thumbs up to Universal Cycles

Put in an order last week, then got an email a few days ago with 15% off codes for July. I asked if they would apply that to my existing order, and they did, no problem and saved me like $50. Way to go UC

Tom

mtbr member
    For future reference, just use coupon code VIP10 for 10% off $100 or VIP15 for 15% off $300 with Universal Cycles. Those two codes never change.

And UC is my go to online LBS. I get about 95% of my stuff from them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I've never had a bad experience at UC. The couple of times I've called in they've been extremely helpful. Schmitty rocks!

Jamis Dragon 29 Race

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Ive ordered a bunch of stuff from them over the years, they do rock, and their customer service is awesome.

mtbr member
    Another happy UC customer here. I use them and Jenson almost exclusively for online stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycle151 View Post
    Friggin' coward. Give me a red chiclet instead of debating like a man. You don't deserve your green blocks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I love Universal! If you are ever in Portland, visit the store.

Hack Racer
    Universal cycles needs to improve their support for Canadian customers.

Back in the day they used to charge actual shipping for USPS. They have it now as a % of the checkout/cart. Their other options such as UPS is not a good option either as UPS shows up at the door asking for brokerage fees and taxes. I don't mind paying the taxes but the brokerage fees are ridiculous.

JensonUSA has it down good for Canadian customers. Too bad their selections really started to drop off.