mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Bicycle Blowout?

Anyone do any business with this outfit?
    http://www.bicycleblowout.com/
    They have some good deals on '05 bikes but I've never heard of them before.

zon
    Scofflaw Mountain Biker
    My neighbor bought a bike (Jamas Dakar) from them. Great price, no complaints. They are a reputable retailer.

mtbr member
    I bought a Fox TALAS a couple of years ago from them No complaints at all. Good people.

I have also been to their retail store in Reno (bicycle banannas) and they are a legitimate business. They seem like honest people and they did not screw me when I bought the fork.

mtbr member
    I bought my first bike from them 3 years ago (Jamis Dakota XC) and had no problems - I'd recommend them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Thanks for the feedback

I feel better giving them a credit card number now.

mtbr member
    Just one more for Bicycle Blowout. Just got my son an '05 Ironhorse HT. Great value. Easy purchasing process. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I just bought a brand new 2005 Dakar XLT 2.0 - $1460 shipped. Now THAT's a deal.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

... and if we just ... Hooray BicycleBlowout.com!

My son got his Iron Horse Yakusa Chimpira from BB for $399 delivered to our door. The bike was almost completely assembled. Had to install: front wheel, pedals, seat, and handlebars. Deraillers & brakes were pre-assembled and adjusted so they were ready to go, no fiddling around. I originally ordered a 17" for him going by standard sizing but after talking to Chris at BB he recommended a 15" because of the geometry. Right on Chris! The bike fits him perfectly and he LOVES it. He loves the fact he can bomb down stairs, take it to the skate park, the dirt jump area, or take the downhill mountain trails outside of town and this bike just eats it up. I give two thumbs-up to BicycleBlowout.com and to the Yakusa Chimpira as a virtually indestructable bike for teenage boys.