mtbr member
    Apr 2007

beyondbikes coupon?

any coupon codes floating around out there?

much appreciated

Its got what plants crave
    That place sucks most of the time. Consider my post a coupon for 100% off the trouble you would have went through, order from Jenson or Pricepoint instead.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    That place sucks most of the time. Consider my post a coupon for 100% off the trouble you would have went through, order from Jenson or Pricepoint instead.
    Agreed!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

everyone on here seems to trash beyond all the time...

but i've had nothing but great experiences with them. i've ordered from them 4 or 5 times, and when i was out in San Diego, i visited the shop, and they were super nice, and gave me awesome deals on a bunch of stuff for stopping by since i live so far away. i'm sure that at least some of the complaints in the forums must be legit, but i just wanted to defend them, since they've always treated me great.

Aquaman

beyond code

The best one I have seen is
    ripmeoff

Its got what plants crave
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSIC05
    but i've had nothing but great experiences with them. i've ordered from them 4 or 5 times, and when i was out in San Diego, i visited the shop, and they were super nice, and gave me awesome deals on a bunch of stuff for stopping by since i live so far away. i'm sure that at least some of the complaints in the forums must be legit, but i just wanted to defend them, since they've always treated me great.

I will say, they've hooked me up a couple of times. I was buying the previous year's merchandise (obviously at a good discount) and they ran out of stock. They called me and offered me the current model for nearly the same price. That's happened to me twice. I've found them to be about 50/50 and typically they are higher in price than anybody else.