Thread: BeyondBikes

mtbr member

BeyondBikes

Anyone know of a promotion code for BeyondBikes?
    Craig, Durango CO
    "Lighten up PAL" ... King Cage

No. Just No. Moderator
    I would recommend doing a search on this site of the keywords "Beyond Bikes".

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    look for beyond bikes thread on general discussion board. there weak.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Circlip
    I would recommend doing a search on this site of the keywords "Beyond Bikes".
    I have, nothing new.
    Craig, Durango CO
    "Lighten up PAL" ... King Cage

No. Just No. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrossman
    I have, nothing new.
    Okey dokey, best of luck.

Dirt Huffer
    Use your money elsewhere.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I doubt I would order from them again. I ordered a Marzocchi fork online and didn't hear from them for a week aside from the auto-reply order confirmation. I e-mailed them twice with no reply and then they finally sent me a reply asking me to call them. The fork I ordered was out of stock and they offered me the next model up for $20 more. I tried to get them to honor the lower price but they wouldn't budge. I ordered the next model up and then it took almost 3 weeks for them to ship it. Thankfully my credit card wasn't charged until it shipped but I guess the moral here is buyer beware of Beyond Bikes...their prices look good but their service is pretty crappy.

mtbr member
    Just got this e-mail from Beyondbikes:

SUMMERS ENDING ONLINE Sale..Take 15% OFF your whole order. USE the promo code: B43XRW during online checkout...(No frames,& a few brand restrictions) Ride while you can...Hope this helps! This weekend ONLY, FRI-SAT-SUN AUGUST 25th-27th Order online & SAVE. Offer not valid with any other offer or promo, only 1 code per order, 3 days only, stock up!

The Other Dude
    I ordered a set of crossmax XL discs from them last night and with the coupon, i got them for around 475 shipped, which isnt a bad deal. Now my only question after hearing all this is....Will they actually show up at my door?????
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    hey squiggy same thing happened to me too bro. Beyond bikes is garbage. Wrote a whole thing about it on the general disscusion board. check it out.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    i would'nt deal with them ever again

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The words "incompetent cretins" seems to be a pretty appropriate description for BeWarned Bikes.

The Other Dude
    Yeah, i got hosed by those guys. I ordered the crossmax xl wheels, then called them to check status on the shipment. Apparently they "ran out" of the wheels and cant get anymore, but the sales manager kindly offered me a set of 07 Crossmax XL's for the great price of 579.99, and the great thing is that he said i would only have to wait 7-10 weeks to recieve them. What great guys.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

Weapon of Choice
    Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    I ordered a set of crossmax XL discs from them last night and with the coupon, i got them for around 475 shipped, which isnt a bad deal. Now my only question after hearing all this is....Will they actually show up at my door?????

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    Yeah, i got hosed by those guys. I ordered the crossmax xl wheels, then called them to check status on the shipment. Apparently they "ran out" of the wheels and cant get anymore, but the sales manager kindly offered me a set of 07 Crossmax XL's for the great price of 579.99, and the great thing is that he said i would only have to wait 7-10 weeks to recieve them. What great guys.
    bummer- did they charge you for your order? i would call around and maybe you'll get lucky finding some 06...lots of the 06 stuff is selling out and most 07 wont show up until after interbike.
    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/sea...=i-home-search

Silence and Thunder...
    ...I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

Beyotch Bikes =
    'advertised' prices look good...
    customer service is unacceptable!

There are plenty of other businesses out there that will meet or beat BB's prices and actually communicate and deliver.

...and not flat-out LIE to the customer....
    ...every day sends future to past...